Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Bill Clinton
Former President Bill Clinton  .........

But what about the woman who is suing Trump for raping her multiple times when she was a young girl? You don't care about that? 

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I want 24 hour surveillance on the Clinton's.

Do you meant the kind of '24 hour surveillance' they had on Epstein?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@nctarheel wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI, grooming charges laid against her

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-02/jeffrey-epstein-girlfriend-ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-by-fbi/...

As Epstein accidentally committed suicide in his jail cell, Epstein's girlfriend may also experience the same accidental suicide.

I.E. ..... They both knew too much about what Epstein's buddies did with him!

OMG!!!!

@myexper, what I quoted you above is the first thing I said to my wife when this news story broke!!!!!!!!!!

Epstein's girl friend is facing 35 years in jail.

I gotta believe she'll want to plea bargain those years down .... in exchange for her ratting on Epstein's buddies who participated in raping the underage sex slaves.

If she lives long enough to create the list of rapists .... it won't be a surprise to see Trump on it.  But the rest could be another  OMG!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@myexper wrote:

Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI, grooming charges laid against her

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-02/jeffrey-epstein-girlfriend-ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-by-fbi/...

As Epstein accidentally committed suicide in his jail cell, Epstein's girlfriend may also experience the same accidental suicide.

I.E. ..... They both knew too much about what Epstein's buddies did with him!

OMG!!!!

@myexper, what I quoted you above is the first thing I said to my wife when this news story broke!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

🤣

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
 None of the survivors, including Giuffre, name Clinton in connection to Epstein’s crimes, but many claim that the worst crimes against minors were committed by Epstein and friends who traveled to his private island with him.

Many claim ?.... A nebulous accusation whereas Trump was indeed sued for rape by a woman who was one of Epstein's sex slaves when she was 14 years old!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

You can try all you want to divert but Jeffery and Trump were good buddies. Trump even said so on TV. When this was covered on TV this evening they showed a picture of all of them together. Look at the Ranch log Jeffery had. Look at Jeffery and mara largo.

Lets hope she talks before they put her in prison like they did Jeffery. They are asking the court not to release her. That makes sense from the Trump stand point.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11
Bill Clinton
Former President Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein have crossed paths on multiple occasions. Clinton and Epstein first became acquainted sometime around 2002, according to the New York Times, and a number of trips on Epstein’s private jet. Clinton had been out of the White House for two years and had already started his nonprofit group, The Clinton Foundation. It was through working with the foundation that Clinton and Epstein first connected.

Flight logs show that Bill Clinton traveled on Epstein’s private jet – dubbed the “Lolita Express” by tabloids – at least 10 times, reports the Washington Post. “Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science,” said Clinton, through a spokesperson, in the same New York Magazine profile as Trump in 2002.
In July 2019, Clinton’s office released a statement saying that he “knows nothing about the terrible crimes” that Epstein has been accused of. The statement also claims that Clinton has not spoken to Epstein in more than a decade. The ride on the private jet was part of a visit to Africa that Clinton made in order to discuss economic development and the ongoing fight against HIV and AIDS, reads the statement. The statement specifically refers to “four trips” on Epstein’s plane between 2002 and 2003 – one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa.
One of the flights not mentioned in the 2019 statement is Clinton’s visit to Little St. James, Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands. In an affidavit from Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims Epstein forced her into sexual activities while she was still a minor, she saw Clinton on Little St. James Island. However, in the same July 2019 statement, shared on Twitter by Clinton spokesperson Angel Ureña, Clinton has never been there. A member of Clinton's office seconded the claim that the former president has never been to Epstein's private island. None of the survivors, including Giuffre, name Clinton in connection to Epstein’s crimes, but many claim that the worst crimes against minors were committed by Epstein and friends who traveled to his private island with him.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

No need to worry.

Should something happen to them, Barr, Trump's personal attorney and pretend AG, will do a "thorough" investigation!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors