From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GENETIC PROOF-INTERRACIAL CHILDREN 50,000 YEARS OLD

Message 1 of 5

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker@umbarch64—The sad part is that despite all the proof which most of us have been aware of for years, the racists, in their abject denial, fear, and hatred will deny it all. After all, why bother to understand how things work when their idol,  the idiot trump, doesn’t seem to understand anything about anything, One buffoon leads many.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Sub-median deplorables/despicables believed trump and voted for him - now the deplorables/despicables still believe trump.  

There are a very few way above median trump supporters who are just like trump - self declared "stable geniuses" (sociopaths/psychopaths).

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@alferdpacker@umbarch64—The sad part is that despite all the proof which most of us have been aware of for years, the racists, in their abject denial, fear, and hatred will deny it all. After all, why bother to understand how things work when their idol,  the idiot trump, doesn’t seem to understand anything about anything, One buffoon leads many.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@umbarch64 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Cave girl was half Neanderthal, half Denisovan - BBC News

Why alferd, you've been into the science thingy again.

Well, I'm a mechanical engineer - engineering is a science thingy...

Got a kid that's an evolutionary geneticist - taught me that kind of sciencey stuff, and now I look for new stuff about it...

You should know by now it makes you bring up stuff like this.  Stir the pot.  Get folks' dander up. 

Well, I will admit to lifelong gleeful contumacy and other kinds of questioning of fatuously self-important "authorities"...

I suppose now you're going to say when it comes to the human race, there just ain't no thoroughbreds?  Heck, maybe you'll even say there is no thoroughbred among living things anywhere....and never was.  Now, I know you didn't say all that, but it might make people think it could be, you know?  

Well - humans, both male and female, have throughout history, always had a tendency and preference toward attempting to mate with anything that will hold still and cooperate - so the concept of "thoroughbred humans" is an impossibility.

What's 'the donald' going to say about that? 

What will trump say?  I should care?  **bleep** him.

I mean....what's that going to do to this whole shtick he's got going about race?  Heck, what about his dedicated apologists right here?  What do you suppose they'll say?  Don't you worry about that? 

Nope - not even maybe.   **bleep** them too.

I mean...if we're all related somehow........?  

Yep, we are - and - y'know what? (yeah, I know, it's sorta off topic, but telling this fact will serve to put white racist scum "in their proper place") - more black women are currently graduating from college than any other group - so that means that well-educated intelligent black women may well have extremely good reason to be what not necessarily equally well-educated old white men of previous generations used to refer to - in yokel dialect - as "uppity" - like Michele Obama and Omarosa - to mention only two currently prominent, respected, well educated, intelligent black women...

See.... some people might get to thinking there might even be other life forms we share dna with that don't look at all like 'us'.  Not all good folk would, but some might, you see?  Might affect what they 'believe', you see?  Touchy stuff, that.  You might get reported to the domestic branch of the politburo.  What for, you say?  Why.....I don't know.....what about disrespect for 'the donald', subversion...apostasy maybe?

I'm down with that contumacy, subversion and apostasy stuff - isn't that what most of the colonists as well as the famous and highly respected Founding Fathers were into?

Now...I just thought about this a bit more just now.  I can see if you go back far enough to when Science figures the first single cell formed and split in two so as to begin all this life here on Earth, what you just put out there might mean all of life is a relative of ours, no matter who or what you think you might be today? 

All carbon/oxygen based lifeforms have DNA that's all made of exactly the very same stuff.

Hard not to think that, if that's where you start off from.

The genetic difference between Humans and Chimpanzees is ten times smaller than the genetic difference between Mice and Rats. 

If that happens to be so...does that make us all cannibals? 

Cannibal? Great-great Grandma in her journal, that wasn't found and read until over a century after her death, wrote that she believed her oldest boy - my Great Grandpa - was fathered by Alfred (Alferd) Griner Packer - so, according to family history - I'm descended in part from a cannibal - smirk...

I mean, we all live off other life some way or another...we don't live off rocks.  I dunno....what you think, boss?  Somebody's going to get upset.  You started it....you gonna fix it?  What's that again?  I thought I just heard you say you couldn't care less...that what you said?  Awwwwww, alferd.

I know - awwwwww....

All the primates, orangutans, apes, and chimpanzees, etc etc - have "bred true" - they have very similar genes - 24 pairs each - humans, however, are the mutants of the primate family - we only have 23 pairs of genes - but nevertheless - 96% are identical to chimp genes.

So what happened to those "two missing  genes"?   Here's the answer -

How To Shut Up Pesky Creationists - YouTube

How does it feel to be a member of a mutant genus and species?

"monkey's uncle"?   Nope - Chimpansee's closest cousin...

I find that all the new stuff that science continues to find out about is vastly amusing stuff to think about.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@alferdpacker wrote:

Why alferd, you've been into the science thingy again. You should know by now it makes you bring up stuff like this.  Stir the pot.  Get folks' dander up. 

I suppose now you're going to say when it comes to the human race, there just ain't no thoroughbreds?  Heck, maybe you'll even say there is no thorobred among living things anywhere....and never was.  Now, I know you didn't say all that, but it might make people think it could be, you know?

What's 'the donald' going to say about that?  I mean....what's that going to do to this whole shtick he's got going about race?  Heck, what about his dedicated apologists right here?  What do you suppose they'll say?  Don't you worry about that?  I mean...if we're all related somehow........?

See.... some people might get to thinking there might even be other life forms we share dna with that don't look at all like 'us'.  Not all good folk would, but some might, you see?  Might affect what they 'believe', you see?  Touchy stuff, that.  You might get reported to the domestic branch of the politburo.  What for, you say?  Why.....I don't know.....what about disrespect for 'the donald', subversion...apostasy maybe?

Now...I just thought about this a bit more just now.  I can see if you go back far enough to when Science figures the first single cell formed and split in two so as to begin all this life here on Earth, what you just put out there might mean all of life is a relative of ours, no matter who or what you think you might be today?  Hard not to think that, if that's where you start off from.  

If that happens to be so...does that make us all cannibals?  I mean, we all live off other life some way or another...we don't live off rocks.  I dunno....what you think, boss?  Somebody's going to get upset.  You started it....you gonna fix it?  What's that again?  I thought I just heard you say you couldn't care less...that what you said?  Awwwwww, alferd.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

GENETIC PROOF-INTERRACIAL CHILDREN 50,000 YEARS OLD

Message 5 of 5

It was determined that the Denisovan father had earlier Neanderthal ancestry - so the probability is that interracial babies are as old as H.Sapiens...

A human tradition that's way, way older than the head-in-the-posterior concept and practice of racism...

Your "umpty upmpty ump grandma and grandaddy" were on the correct path... 

Wonder if we will ever find out where those almost-too-stupid-to-remember-to-breathe racist perverts got it all wrong...

Could it be that having the kind of brain that believes that kind of warped and twisted racist stuff is the result of an unfortunate mutation?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors