Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GAY CRHSITIAN DRIVING THE EVANGELITS NUTS.c

Message 11 of 72

@Roxanna35 wrote:

As I have posted previously on this topic and on it's father, there have been differing interpretaion of biblical passages. That is hardly being "driven nuts".

Good, I am glad that the post understands that the Bible is interpreted by many and it depends on who the many happens to be to give credence of what they  say.

Yes, "the post" understands that but "the post" is still wondering about who the Evangelts were who were driven nuts by that gay crhsitian.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 72

As Buttigieg continues to express his faith, it becomes more difficult for evangelicals to justify their homophobia.  This is especially true given that they continue to support the man who's famous quote was "avoiding STDs was my personal Vietnam".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Only if you didn't bother to watch the video in the topic link,,,,
I watched ir and saw othing in it about God'sPary nor Trump. So, there you are following your old adage, The usual rabbithole distraction.  You were asked was there anything he said that you disgree with.  He also said God doesn't have a political party, though some Christians claim God choose trump to lead America and the Mayor also referrenced trump, though like many, he chose not to mention his name.  So you tried to dodge the questions but as is often the case, those who can view and understand a video clip can clearly see for themselves the attempt at luring others to your rabbithole game again.  Thanks, not interested.

No dodge, no rabbit hole just pointing out diversions like God's Party. And still no answer as to who is being driven nuts.

Yes dodge, yes rabbit hole and no one said "God's Party".  See?  A rabbit-hole in most posts...And still, the only one who is obsessed with being "driven nuts" is the one who has been.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 72

As I have posted previously on this topic and on it's father, there have been differing interpretaion of biblical passages. That is hardly being "driven nuts".

Good, I am glad that the post understands that the Bible is interpreted by many and it depends on who the many happens to be to give credence of what they  say.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 72

@Richva wrote:

They are using a few verses in the Bible as a foundation for homophobia. History has shown that bible verses will support a position today and be ignored when that position is no longer politically correct.  I do like the Mayor's comment on choice. 

"If my being gay is a choice, it was made way above my pay grade. "

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 72

They are using a few verses in the Bible as a foundation for homophobia. History has shown that bible verses will support a position today and be ignored when that position is no longer politically correct.  I do like the Mayor's comment on choice. 

"If my being gay is a choice, it was made way above my pay grade. "

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 72

@Richva wrote:

Laura Ingraham called him “sanctimonious and self-righteous.” At PJ Media, Paula Bolyard asserted that the mayor “denigrates Christians and Christianity at every turn, brands supporters of traditional marriage as akin to racists, and seeks to erase every vestige of Christianity from public life.” Buttigieg’s thoroughly mainstream support for reproductive rights now marked him, she wrote, as “an openly gay man who supports the murder of babies on their way out of the birth canal.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/153543/religious-right-terrified-pete-buttigieg

The Evangelists exhibit the same issues than the Trump followers, they have cult behaviour. and their leaders treat them as such.
That is why they will never be considered a religion. they are a sect and now, they think that with Trump they may be elevated to the status of a religion.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 72

Laura Ingraham called him “sanctimonious and self-righteous.” At PJ Media, Paula Bolyard asserted that the mayor “denigrates Christians and Christianity at every turn, brands supporters of traditional marriage as akin to racists, and seeks to erase every vestige of Christianity from public life.” Buttigieg’s thoroughly mainstream support for reproductive rights now marked him, she wrote, as “an openly gay man who supports the murder of babies on their way out of the birth canal.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/153543/religious-right-terrified-pete-buttigieg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 72

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Only if you didn't bother to watch the video in the topic link,,,,
I watched ir and saw othing in it about God'sPary nor Trump. So, there you are following your old adage, The usual rabbithole distraction.  You were asked was there anything he said that you disgree with.  He also said God doesn't have a political party, though some Christians claim God choose trump to lead America and the Mayor also referrenced trump, though like many, he chose not to mention his name.  So you tried to dodge the questions but as is often the case, those who can view and understand a video clip can clearly see for themselves the attempt at luring others to your rabbithole game again.  Thanks, not interested.

No dodge, no rabbit hole just pointing out diversions like God's Party. And still no answer as to who is being driven nuts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 72

Among trump's most prominent pseudo-christian advocates, supporters, and shameless charlatans - we have Franklin Graham...

252830_image.jpg

And of course there's the very obvious fact that a majority of pseudo-christian evangelicals have always had their priorities as to what God wants them to do so very badly skewed...

522740_10151167815831275_1860863063_n.jpg

And of course, when a real, bona-fide, practicing Christian like Jimmy Carter doesn't condemn Pete, but actually has a friendly conversation with Pete, and his husband - very much in the same manner that Jesus would have done - yep - it drives those evangelicals nuts to be compared to a real, bona-fide, practicing Christian...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors