Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 71 of 72

Pity, that I cannot see responses, I really thought that this was a great discussion. M y opinion of course.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GAY CRHSITIAN DRIVING THE EVANGELITS NUTS.c

Message 72 of 72

Centrists  said. Please fogive me if I spelled name incorrectly.

Like addressed previously, Christianity isn't hypocritical, just some of the men and women.  Catholicism isn't hypocritical, but the church sure is.

Answering a very interesting discussion.  hypocritical!! isn't that the action of the men in that religion?

If I remember correctly St. Thomas Aquinas said, that our destinies were not pre determined. that we all had choices. We all know what is right and what is wrong. and we choose freely.

All our lives are sprinkles with decisions that some are good and some are bad. because I sincerely believe that we were given the right to choose between right and wrong.

I cannot blame a religion for the doing of is men. Christianity is full of many hypocritical acts But does that mean that our founder was hypocritical?
We all  not matter what religion we follow our own ideas of what we should do and be. It is not wise to hide behind the mistakes of the men in any religion to simply disregard the basic tenants of the religion.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors