Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 61 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong question (as usual) - it is who is being driven nuts? I have seen nothing posted about any Evangelist that would seem to be 
"driven nuts".

You need to talk to someone at any Starbuck's.  The RW Christians (That should probably be in quotes) are all trying to find ways to belittle the Buttigeg. Since he keeps pointing out that God made him what he is, it becomes difficult but they are definitely trying. I find Starbucks to be a great place to learn how people are really reacting. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Wrong question (as usual) - it is who is being driven nuts? I have seen nothing posted about any Evangelist that would seem to be 
"driven nuts".

No comment, (as usual) trying to divert, confuse and  infer the incorrect questions. whenever you are willing to discuss the issues. please come back and let us know.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 72

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A previous poster thought that somebody was driving Evangelists nuts. now, you think that someone is driving Evangelits (whoever they are) nuts.

And I still await some specifics of who was driven nuts - Evangelists or Evangelits - I can go either way.

Oddly, 90% of the people who read this will understand the word evangelist, know exactly what is meant, and roll their eyes upward.

Sometimes a cheap shot over a misspell is all a trump-supporting conservative has.  Sad but true. 

Since you seem to enjoy the use of (sic) welcome to the world of Trump-supporting conservatives.

And getting back to the basics that keep getting dodged - who has been driven nuts.

Actually, this thread was speaking about the hypocrisy of the men in any religion. and the discomfort that that hypocrisy can bring to many of us.

About who is driving the Evangelists. nuts  I guess that as I have said before, I don't do sects. and the Evangelists are a sect. and not a religion. so I don't think that we should waste our time in dealing with in the differences of any religion and including them in the discussion.

"driven nuts".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A previous poster thought that somebody was driving Evangelists nuts. now, you think that someone is driving Evangelits (whoever they are) nuts.

And I still await some specifics of who was driven nuts - Evangelists or Evangelits - I can go either way.

Oddly, 90% of the people who read this will understand the word evangelist, know exactly what is meant, and roll their eyes upward.

Sometimes a cheap shot over a misspell is all a trump-supporting conservative has.  Sad but true. 

Since you seem to enjoy the use of (sic) welcome to the world of Trump-supporting conservatives.

And getting back to the basics that keep getting dodged - who has been driven nuts.

Actually, this thread was speaking about the hypocrisy of the men in any religion. and the discomfort that that hypocrisy can bring to many of us.

About who is driving the Evangelists. nuts  I guess that as I have said before, I don't do sects. and the Evangelists are a sect. and not a religion. so I don't think that we should waste our time in dealing with in the differences of any religion and including them in the discussion.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 72

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 72

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And they may even translate what a Crhisitian is too but no one seems to know who was driven nuts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 72

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 72

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 72

I believe it is more the arc of history which is giving some Christians heartburn. A few year's ago being outted as gay was a career killer and could get you shunned from your own family.  Now, we have a gay man as a viable candidate for president. Part of that is the loss of moral authority and respect Christianity used to control. Nobody likes to see their influence diminish. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors