Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GAY CRHSITIAN DRIVING THE EVANGELITS NUTS.c

Message 1 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I just love talking to Republicans at Starbucks.  You just let them make "light in the loafers" and other jokes for  a while then ask if they are 12 when they slow down.  I love it when they pout after that. 

I frankly can't see how mocking your coffee buds addresses the issue of who those Evangelits are who are being driven nuts by a gay Crhsitan.

Mocking and ridiculing the stupidity and immaturity of our coffee conservative political enemies is a very worthwhile pursuit...  Admittedly - only one percent of republicans possess the capacity to logically and rationally realize that their homophobia is an unfortunate mental aberration - but there has never been any valid question about the conclusion that mocking and ridiculing aberrant homophobic right wingers is a patriotic act in keeping with being a Patriotic American Citizen...

Just patriotically trying to set them on the correct path, you know...

As Pope Francis said - "God made you like that, and loves you like that"

There is absolutely no question that Pope Francis is correct - and that pharisiacal hypocrites and charlatiand like Franklin Graham - are lying - and ar fully aware of the fact that they are lying...

Those who are not as completely accepting of all homosexual people the same as all heterosexual people?

Too bad - so sad...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

)

Well, if you don't know, why did you resurrect the topic after it had been put to bed??

Post links to irrefutable and incontrovertibly valid proof that it was put to bed - otherwise it will be concluded that the topic wasn't put  to bed and that the allegation is a spurious right wing put-on...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 72

@Roxanna35 wrote:

)

Well, if you don't know, why did you resurrect the topic after it had been put to bed??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 72

)

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 72

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Yes, "the post" understands that but "the post" is still wondering about who theEvangeltss were who were driven nuts by that gaycrhsitiann.

Yet, only one seems to wonder annoyingly.....

driving nuts - to make someone very annoyed....just like one Fine Young Cannibal....

Example:  "All these phone calls are driving me nuts"

See definition at:   Driving nuts  

The definition has previously been posted. I suspect it was uncecessary since everyone probably knows it. But still remaining is the issue of who the Evangelists or Evangelits being referred it are.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 72

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 72

@Richva wrote:

I just love talking to Republicans at Starbucks.  You just let them make "light in the loafers" and other jokes for  a while then ask if they are 12 when they slow down.  I love it when they pout after that. 

I frankly can't see how mocking your coffee buds addresses the issue of who those Evangelits are who are being driven nuts by a gay Crhsitan.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Yes, "the post" understands that but "the post" is still wondering about who theEvangeltss were who were driven nuts by that gaycrhsitiann.

Yet, only one seems to wonder annoyingly.....

driving nuts - to make someone very annoyed....just like one Fine Young Cannibal....

Example:  "All these phone calls are driving me nuts"

See definition at:   Driving nuts  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 72

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 72

Yes dodge, yes rabbit hole and no one said "God's Party".  See?  A rabbit-hole in most posts...And still, the only one who is obsessed with being "driven nuts" is the one who has been.....

We are very lucky that we do have a "God's Party"  that is composed by Jews, Catholics, Presbiterians,, Lutherans, Mormons, Baptists, Buddhists, Muslims, and every single religion in the globe.
The "God's Party"  will not recognize sects, and will fight  them in their manipulations of the Christian Bible, and others in the basic moral values that all other religions happen to have.' In a gigantic coalition in which The Evangelists have not been invited.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors