Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: GAY CRHSITIAN DRIVING THE EVANGELITS NUTS.c

Message 51 of 72

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No diverting just trying to deal with the issue. When you think about it - two topics on the same point and still no one seems to know who was driven nuts nor can provide any example of such "nut going".

If "us" does know, possibly "us" could answer the question and the conversation can go on from there.

Oh dear!!!!  I guess you didn't read my post, I thought it was very clear.  the ones that are driving the Evangelists nuts are all the other religions, with their values, their steadfast moral compass. all the other  religions that don't need to have flexible morals to be strong. all   the other  religions are the ones that are making the Evangelist exposed as to who they are. Yes, they are driving them nuts.

I read it and saw no case of anyone being driven  nuts by Mayor Pete. Do you have any specific examples? After all that is (sorta) the topic,

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

No diverting just trying to deal with the issue. When you think about it - two topics on the same point and still no one seems to know who was driven nuts nor can provide any example of such "nut going".

If "us" does know, possibly "us" could answer the question and the conversation can go on from there.

As I pointed out at least once before in this thread, I really recommend that you get out to a Starbucks or some other place with people and talk to them. The one's who carry Bibles on the dashboard are having seizure over a religious homosexual.  It is actually great fun to watch but I would not expect them to post here just so you can see it.  Get out more, enjoy life.  Find out what Trump and friends are really doing the the country.  you'll like it. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh dear!!!!  I guess you didn't read my post, I thought it was very clear.  the ones that are driving the Evangelists nuts are all the other religions, with their values, their steadfast moral compass. all the other  religions that don't need to have flexible morals to be strong. all   the other  religions are the ones that are making the Evangelist exposed as to who they are. Yes, they are driving them nuts.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 72

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Wrong question (as usual) - it is who is being driven nuts? I have seen nothing posted about any Evangelist that would seem to be 
"driven nuts".

No comment, (as usual) trying to divert, confuse and  infer the incorrect questions. whenever you are willing to discuss the issues. please come back and let us know.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A previous poster thought that somebody was driving Evangelists nuts. now, you think that someone is driving Evangelits (whoever they are) nuts.

And I still await some specifics of who was driven nuts - Evangelists or Evangelits - I can go either way.

Oddly, 90% of the people who read this will understand the word evangelist, know exactly what is meant, and roll their eyes upward.

Sometimes a cheap shot over a misspell is all a trump-supporting conservative has.  Sad but true. 

Since you seem to enjoy the use of (sic) welcome to the world of Trump-supporting conservatives.

And getting back to the basics that keep getting dodged - who has been driven nuts.

Since your memory seems to need refreshed ...............

You repeatedly criticized rker321 for misspellings, so I told you that I would make sure to point yours out for you. No 'thank you' required. 

Then you mock Richva for a misspelling. People in glass houses ..........

The fundamentalists seem to be the ones so intent on denigrating our openly gay presidential candidate. Perhaps they are the ones displaying being driven nuts.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 72

Who is driving the Evangelists nuts.?  that is an easy question and answer.
Any and all religions that  are made  wiht very strong foundations and  moral values. The Hebrew Religion. the Catholic Religion, The Methodis, the Anglicans, the Buddhist, the Presbyterians, , and any religion that will not excuse the values by which they are founded.

No religion will ever do that, Sects, are flexible, they simply take and construe their own sayings by misinterpreting what others have said and believe before.

That is why to take them into any kind of consideration is really  not  putting them in the place that they  do  belong.

As far as criticizing any religion of course, all religions have done things that are right and   wrong. but that doesn't make them less of a religion.

LIke I have said. did  MOses really speak with the Lord and did the Lord really told him to sacrifice his son? Well whatever you believe that does not deminish what you believe in the Hebrew religion. Did Henry the VIII really made the Anglican Church just because he broke bread with the Pope and mad the Anglican cChurch the church of England ?does that diminish the church of England? This Luther, when finding out all the corruption in the Vatican went back to Germany and united Germany from being a bunch of feudals states and  founded the Lutheran church does that diminish the Lutheran religion?
And the Catholic. my own religion. where do I start. the pedophilia and the  covered by the church? the INquisition.? all the Holy wars in the MIddle east" Their complicity with the Germans in WWII? Boy I could go on and on. but that diminished the Catholic church as a religion?

Simply take a look at what the Evangelist sects do. have a bunch of people take passages of the bible, interpret them as they see fit. blame anyone else.  Become rich at the top. promote flexible morals in the name of Forgiveness? thank the Lord they are not a religion but a sect. and now yes they should be scared, they are being exposed for that they really  are. and that alone should drive them nuts.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 72

The part of this that is being ignored by some, is that when a person who happens to be gay is a viable candidate for POTUS, the conspiracy theorists / evangelicals see this as a loss of their own power.    They are stuck with religions that they felt that they deserved and have translated that into power over everyone.     The RW evangelicals, the haters of Jews are given some relief as donald espouses nuances that give them cover for their hatred and fear.   

I expect the RWers will ignore this article, entirely TL:DR but it is an interesting article that helps explain all the nonsense and tweets that donald sends out.   https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/a-mysterious-conspiracy-theory-from-the-far-right-fringe-is-fueling...

It also helps explain why he is obsessing over the diminishing of his and others access or followers on social media.       Donalds complaints are humorous when everyone realizes that he is mostly talking to banned websites and people who only survive by a constant diet of  CT's that only the RW sell and some buy.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 72

@Richva wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I am beginning to find  that (RW Christians)  a misnomer.  just because they say that they believe in Jesus, that doesn't make them Christians. I read somewhere that they could be also called "the anti Christ" because they are considered false goods and they follow the false goods that they are trying to represent.

This is an interesting point. If Christian beliefs are working together for the common good, loving the sinner but not the sin,  and charity to those less well off, then it does appear  those trying to denigrate Buttigeg  are not Christians. 

If I am incorrect that they represent the false Gods, take a look at their leaders. what do you see in them? Lavish life styles constantly asking for money for themselves. and then invoking the fear of hell if they don't comply. Does that sound like a Christian?

What can you expect from a sect that constantly  revers inmoralities of men, and with one word that is taken out of context from the Christan religions. Forgiveness  seem to want to make others believe that they are Christmas.

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 72

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I am beginning to find  that (RW Christians)  a misnomer.  just because they say that they believe in Jesus, that doesn't make them Christians. I read somewhere that they could be also called "the anti Christ" because they are considered false goods and they follow the false goods that they are trying to represent.

This is an interesting point. If Christian beliefs are working together for the common good, loving the sinner but not the sin,  and charity to those less well off, then it does appear  those trying to denigrate Buttigeg  are not Christians. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 72

@Richva wrote:

You need to talk to someone at any Starbuck's.  The RW Christians (That should probably be in quotes) are all trying to find ways to belittle the Buttigeg. Since he keeps pointing out that God made him what he is, it becomes difficult but they are definitely trying. I find Starbucks to be a great place to learn how people are really reacting. 

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors