From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GALLUP'S TOP WOMEN- WHO DOESN'T FIT?

Message 11 of 16
I don't see your sources, just your slanted opinions and your hatred for a few of us who post here. For me, it goes back to when I thought you were a female. I didn't know. I could only judge by your writing style.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

>redacted, duplicate post<

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@Soosie wrote:
Chasky53 wrote in blue text:
@nctarheel............To each his own. Michelle no longer has a license to practice. Yet she still has the qualifications to renew her license if she so chooses. Tell me more about her successful writing. Her book is selling like hot cakes, doesn't that make it a success?She has gone on the Ellen show and made an arse of herself trying to dance. So you're going to judge her by her dancing skills? She almost destroyed the school lunch program Untrue and she said she was not proud of the U.S. Can you show a video of her saying that or a quote that is not out of context? You always demand sources of others, do you have one to offer? I certainly did not look up to her. Of course you didn't, didn't respect he either, yet you seem to demand that others respect and look up to Melania, the nude model. I expect the time will finally come when Hillary is indicted. Just waiting. You'll grow very old and still be waiting. In the meantime I hope no others who oppose her shoot themselves in the back of the head.  Why in the world would anyone say such a thing? She tolerated a husband who raped and blamed the victim. That's a strong accusation, do you have proof of that? NO you don't Yep, she is a class act. Yep, much more class than Melania, the nude model. Problem with some of the ones you admire is they have only grown worse over time. In your opinion, but the majority of Americans disagree. Perhaps Melania has moved on past her earlier days. She sure demonstrates what beauty and class looks like. I agree that on the outside she is "beautiful", but I see no "class".  Is nude modeling demonstrating beauty and class in your mind? Too bad some men can't get past anything they see as sexual. Too bad some women can't. I see this many times in older guys who have wishful thinking. Insulting and attacking "older guys" again? My only "wishful thinking" in reference to Melania is that we didn't have trump and his "nude model" in the White House, I think that America deserves better.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

I'd say Melania got a sympathy vote for putting up with an infantile, obese lecherous adulterer all these years.

But if you think about it for a sec, it seems EVERYBODY on the list has suffered from contact with the unindicted co-conspirator Individual 1, Melania just more than most.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16
@nctarheel............To each his own. Michelle no longer has a license to practice. Tell me more about her successful writing. She has gone on the Ellen show and made an arse of herself trying to dance. She almost destroyed the school lunch program and she said she was not proud of the U.S. I certainly did not look up to her. I expect the time will finally come when Hillary is indicted. Just waiting. In the meantime I hope no others who oppose her shoot themselves in the back of the head. She tolerated a husband who raped and blamed the victim. Yep, she is a class act. Problem with some of the ones you admire is they have only grown worse over time. Perhaps Melania has moved on past her earlier days. She sure demonstrates what beauty and class looks like. Too bad some men can't get past anything they see as sexual. I see this many times in older guys who have wishful thinking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

GALLUP'S TOP WOMEN- WHO DOESN'T FIT?

Message 16 of 16

HERE'S NINE OF THIS YEAR'S TOP TEN WOMEN AS VOTED IN A RECENT GALLUP POLL.

Can you spot the one that doesn't fit?

(1) Michelle Obama- Former First Lady, successful writer, and attorney.

(2) Oprah Winfrey- Successful talk show host and CEO of a major broadcasting empire

(3) Hillary Clinton- Former First Lady, Presidential candidate, and former Secretary of State

(4) Melania Trump- Once worked in the U.S. illegally, liar about educational achievements, serial plagiarist, and nude model.

(5) Queen Elizabeth- Longest reigning British Queen

(6) Angela Merkel- Leader of the world's 4th largest economy, first female chancellor, former Time Person of The Year

(7) Ruth Bader Ginsburg- Columbia Law School graduate, Supreme Court Justice

(8) Nikki Haley- UN Ambassador, Former Governor, 1st Indian-American to hold office in South Carolina

(9) Nancy Pelosi- Former Speaker of The House, Minority Leader

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors