Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: GALLUP'S TOP WOMEN- WHO DOESN'T FIT?

Message 1 of 16

@Soosie wrote:

I think there are some silly kids on here rather than the adults one would expect.  I keep wondering how much sillier this can get.  

I agree! It has to be a middle schooler that would post something as juvenile as:

"I don't see anyone stepping up to agree with Ocasio-Cortez.  I will give her credit for this.  With the bird brain she has, she has rooted out Nancy for top spot.  At least Nancy can produce wind power when she flaps her arms as she does regularly."

No doubt whoever posted such silliness, did so while sticking their tongue out.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@Soosie - Still clinging to the lies about Michelle, Hillary and Bill I see.

Easy to understand why GOPers stand by lil donny Bonespurs despite all the evidence against him.

For over a decade now GOPers firmly believed Bill and Hillary committed horrible crimes that somehow the 8 years of the jrbush administration and 15 years of Congressional investigations FAILED to produce a SINGLE INDICTMENT.

Instead of accepting the obvious - that all those crimes the GOPerLords told their gullible base Clintons committed NEVER HAPPENED - they go with what supports their BELIEF, namely the even more incredible LIE that the entire US Justice system is CORRUPT, which fits perfectly into the GOPerLords current attempts to conceal the Treason of their PuppPetPOTUS.

Then when somebody produces the horrendous cost of Der Trumper's constant state of Vacation - e.g. 152 golf dates at HIS clubs so far  - the GOPerLords trot out the scurlous lies about Michelle's travel and their base is so relieved they have a WHATABOUTTHIS to divert their attention from Trump's massive fraud, they WILL not even consider checking the facts.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@Soosie wrote:

Tx.........I think there are some silly kids on here rather than the adults one would expect.  I keep wondering how much sillier this can get.  

Of course, we do.  I think there is one poster who has an unhealthy obsession with Ms Trump.  He keeps posting about her.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@nctarheel wrote:

Or are you saying that since the Constitution gives no guidelines as to the behavior of a First Lady that she can express that "SHE DOESN'T CARE" about migrant children separated from their parents as she wears a JACKET publicly emblazoned with that sentiment.

Which one is it

I am saying that she is under no requirement to do anything besides being the spouse of the President.  There is a precedent for that since George Washington.  Further, if you want me to answer anything, then I suggest you do so in a better manner than sounding like a demand.

Further, the colonial rule you bring up was indeed European,  mostly under the British, not Americans.  We didn't colonize Africa.  And who are you to define what is racism or not?  Or what she can wear or not? 

What is your unhealthy obsession with Ms Trump that you keep attacking her?  If you have a problem with Trump, then why are you attacking his wife who holds no elective office? 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

I give up.  Which is the transsexual?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Tx.........I think there are some silly kids on here rather than the adults one would expect.  I keep wondering how much sillier this can get.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

What was the reason the First Lady was elected?   Oh, I forgot, she is not an elected official and has no specific agenda other than being the wife of the President.  There is nothing in the Constitution about what is expected of her.

Are you saying that justifies her lack of accomplishments? Sounds like it.

Or are you saying that her use of the garb of WHITE COLONIAL EUROPEAN RULERS when visiting AFRICA is justified since she has "no specific agenda". Wearing reminders of WHITE COLONIAL RULE in AFRICA bespeaks an agenda of RACISM.

Or are you saying that since the Constitution gives no guidelines as to the behavior of a First Lady that she can express that "SHE DOESN'T CARE" about migrant children separated from their parents as she wears a JACKET publicly emblazoned with that sentiment.

Which one is it, @TxGrandpa2.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@afisher wrote:

What has the current WH lady actually accomplished during her tenure.    Anything measurable or obvious or just spoken about stuff.    

What was the reason the First Lady was elected?   Oh, I forgot, she is not an elected official and has no specific agenda other than being the wife of the President.  There is nothing in the Constitution about what is expected of her.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

What has the current WH lady actually accomplished during her tenure.    Anything measurable or obvious or just spoken about stuff.    

What makes Michelle so popular is that she actually talked about issues and then moved forward on a plan to get things done.    Why some may dislike her, she forwarded issues, such as poor school lunch programs,  better eating in the WH - aka which is better, fresh vegetables or McDonald burgers.  She went public with how important exercise actually was and encouraged children and adults to get off their duffs and actually participate in physical activities.     Surely the nay-sayers here will agree that exercise is important, right?    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@Soosie wrote:

Perhaps Melania has moved on past her earlier days. She sure demonstrates what beauty and class looks like.

Yes, Melania has moved on past her earlier days.

Take her trip to Africa as an example.

SHE WEARS A PITH HELMET.

"Everyone and his brother" knows that a PITH HELMET symbolizes WHITE COLONIAL EUROPEAN RULE in Africa. The RACIST symbol didn't seem to bother her one bit.

Why?

Because she still has NO CLASS.

THEN THERE'S MELANIA'S WONDERFUL MESSAGE JACKET.

You remember, the jacket that publicly expressed "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO YOU?"  as she was visiting migrant children in detention centers, separated from their families. She probably holds the same sentiment for the two dead migrant children recently in the news.

Why?

Because she still has NO CLASS.

You are right, @Soosie.  Melania Trump has "moved on" as you say.

Too bad it's for the worse as the most RACIST, XENOPHOBIC PRESIDENT ever to live in The White House is supporting her.

She has no salable skills and never has.

Kudos
Views