Message 21 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So many words - totally missing the simple premise. I'll try again, You do not seem to see the difference between free speech and disrupting the free speech of others. You probably are in agreement with the antifa (and other) thugs harassing people at dinner.

And I have to admit I can't see the connection between what I posted and your "concept of the week" - proud boy. It makes as much sense as last weeks concept - "Q".

Your infaturation with Antifa is being countered with the - equally radical violent underground Republican/Conservative - Proud Boys and Q ..........No One on this Forum as far as I know who identifies with any Ideology that is Anti-Trump is in support of any far-left radical fringe elements including Antifa - in fact I've condemned them and criticized BLM on this Forum frequently - on the other hand you or anyone else on this forum who are part of the Trump Cult has ever condemned Trumps support of Radical RW Fringe organizations from the White Supremacists & Nazis To Milo Yankovovitch 

You want to have reasonable fact based discussions with me - than get serious - because I can play your nonsensical games all day every day 

You are right, there is more violence done by the radical left than that of antifa - but they seem to be leading the pack - that is why I reference them. However, I am not aware of any Republican/Conservative balancing groups.

Where you find the half dozen '"Q"ers or this crazy "Proud Boys" thing is a mystery but the actions of antifa are easy enough to find.

The problem with not finding the so called "Trump Cult" condemning Trump's support of the Nazis is that there is nothing to condemn - the President does not support them.

Again, if you want to have reasonable fact-based discussions with me - don't lie and be disingenuous .................................

1. I posted everything you need to know about Proud Boys and there has been No Antifa Public Activity where Proud Boys was not part of the Anti-Antifa Protest

2. You use every opportuntity daily on this Forum to codemn Progressives - Liberals - Democrats - refusal to come out and publicly Denounce Individuals and any of their Words Deeds or Actions that you consider Anti-American.................or against the Constitution etc.

3. When it comes to applying the same Rules to Trump Conservatives - Republicans or Libertarians - you use the same ploy you used with your Trump comment above

Oh Well - the President does not support them.

Simply Not coming out Publicly with Deliberate Support for someone or something Wrong is a Distinction without a Difference and Meaningless!

As is Making a Claim Without Substantiation!

I can't substantiate Satire as with the Russian Soldiers Post - it's up to you to have a sense of humor or not

Any point of Fact I'm arguing I source incessantly

You treat both coming from me as one in the same.................................... I respond to you in kind!

How does your "joke" about the Russian troops (another topic) relate to your claim about the President supporting Nazis (this chain). 

President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people..............................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 86

@Richva wrote:

The Trump supporters would like to quietly forget all the support he gave to the Nazis, KKK, and other white supremacist. 

President Trump’s response to the carnage in Charlottesville in the following days devolved from being merely shocking to positively revolting.

In his initial public comments delivered during a press conference, he denounced the “hatred, bigotry and violence” that resulted in the death of one person and attributed it to “many sides.” He pointedly failed to condemn white supremacists in general or the murderous James Fields in particular — a fact that was celebrated for its “courage” by former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/donald-trump-is-a-nazi-sympathizer/

The death and injuries in C-ville was the result of "hatred, bigotry, and violence". And there was more than one side present there. What is the problem?

And Duke misquoted the President - how does that reflect on the President?

The actions were revolting; the President's words were measured and accurate.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 86

The Trump supporters would like to quietly forget all the support he gave to the Nazis, KKK, and other white supremacist. 

President Trump’s response to the carnage in Charlottesville in the following days devolved from being merely shocking to positively revolting.

In his initial public comments delivered during a press conference, he denounced the “hatred, bigotry and violence” that resulted in the death of one person and attributed it to “many sides.” He pointedly failed to condemn white supremacists in general or the murderous James Fields in particular — a fact that was celebrated for its “courage” by former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/donald-trump-is-a-nazi-sympathizer/

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 86

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So many words - totally missing the simple premise. I'll try again, You do not seem to see the difference between free speech and disrupting the free speech of others. You probably are in agreement with the antifa (and other) thugs harassing people at dinner.

And I have to admit I can't see the connection between what I posted and your "concept of the week" - proud boy. It makes as much sense as last weeks concept - "Q".

Your infaturation with Antifa is being countered with the - equally radical violent underground Republican/Conservative - Proud Boys and Q ..........No One on this Forum as far as I know who identifies with any Ideology that is Anti-Trump is in support of any far-left radical fringe elements including Antifa - in fact I've condemned them and criticized BLM on this Forum frequently - on the other hand you or anyone else on this forum who are part of the Trump Cult has ever condemned Trumps support of Radical RW Fringe organizations from the White Supremacists & Nazis To Milo Yankovovitch 

You want to have reasonable fact based discussions with me - than get serious - because I can play your nonsensical games all day every day 

You are right, there is more violence done by the radical left than that of antifa - but they seem to be leading the pack - that is why I reference them. However, I am not aware of any Republican/Conservative balancing groups.

Where you find the half dozen '"Q"ers or this crazy "Proud Boys" thing is a mystery but the actions of antifa are easy enough to find.

The problem with not finding the so called "Trump Cult" condemning Trump's support of the Nazis is that there is nothing to condemn - the President does not support them.

Again, if you want to have reasonable fact-based discussions with me - don't lie and be disingenuous .................................

1. I posted everything you need to know about Proud Boys and there has been No Antifa Public Activity where Proud Boys was not part of the Anti-Antifa Protest

2. You use every opportuntity daily on this Forum to codemn Progressives - Liberals - Democrats - refusal to come out and publicly Denounce Individuals and any of their Words Deeds or Actions that you consider Anti-American.................or against the Constitution etc.

3. When it comes to applying the same Rules to Trump Conservatives - Republicans or Libertarians - you use the same ploy you used with your Trump comment above

Simply Not coming out Publicly with Deliberate Support for someone or something Wrong is a Distinction without a Difference and Meaningless!

I can't substantiate Satire as with the Russian Soldiers Post - it's up to you to have a sense of humor or not

You treat both coming from me as one in the same.................................... I respond to you in kind!

How does your "joke" about the Russian troops (another topic) relate to your claim about the President supporting Nazis (this chain). 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 86

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 86

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

O.K. what conspiracy theories do you see fools falling for?

I never mentioned “lie” until you brought it up.

"Your comment is a fantasy to support your inability to accept that Trump and other Republican leaders are not telling the truth".

Most would consider "not telling the truth" to be "lying".

Now - what conspiracy theories do you see fools falling for?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 86

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

If fox news and info wars present lies, that does not provide “balance” for a free press. Truthful news will provide balance. Truthful opinions are welcome. 

Not those which are knowingly false accusations and lies. 

Fox leans right, the rest (among the "big boys") lean left. That is the balance. 

The ideal is no leaning but it ain't so right now.

Your comment is a fantasy to support your inability to accept that Trump and other Republican leaders are not telling the truth. Fox goes way beyond ‘leaning’ right. They support any conspiracy theory that makes the right look good no matter how often they are proven wrong.

"Leaning" is not "lying".

There are conspiracy theories all over the place. What one reported by Fox has you upset?

In the case of Fox their 'leaning' is lying.

Yes, so you said.

None of the 100s of conspiracy theories spewed by Fox upset me. I just laugh at the ignorance of those who fall for them.

Any particular conspiracy theory that you are laughing at?

You are the one who brought lying into the discussion. 

Read closer, I did not say I was laughing at the conspiracy theories spewed by Fox but at the fools who fall for them.

I quite accurately said that Fox leans and the MSN leans - you switched to "lie".

O.K. what conspiracy theories do you see fools falling for?

I never mentioned “lie” until you brought it up.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 86

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors