Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Message 61 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Fox at night is enough for me as Tucker and Hannity pretty much cover all I need to hear as I know they are honest along with Mark Levin. You don't get anything from the other news outlets as they have their people dangling from a string believing all their nonsense, they are so mad that they lost as people like me had the common sense to vote for Trump and am happy every day I wake up knowing he is our President, I feel safe for once in 8 years.

How would you know it is nonsense if you never listen to it?  Are you just believing what others have to say?  What you posted, in my opinion, is what is wrong with this Country today.  Nobody wants to listen to any beliefs that do not agree with their own and loyalty to Party has become more important than loyalty to Country.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 109
Fox at night is enough for me as Tucker and Hannity pretty much cover all I need to hear as I know they are honest along with Mark Levin. You don't get anything from the other news outlets as they have their people dangling from a string believing all their nonsense, they are so mad that they lost as people like me had the common sense to vote for Trump and am happy every day I wake up knowing he is our President, I feel safe for once in 8 years.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 109
Hannity did say he was not going to talk about it as he was told not to but there is more to it and Fox was not trying to do anything to Seth Rich as they just wanted to find out what he was carrying the night he was killed and the strange way he was killed like most news people and there is still no answer to why he was killed. They seem to think that the DNC had something to do with it and that he was carrying and delivering paperwork on the corruption of the DNC to Wiki Leaks. We still don't have the answer to that. But, look at all the corruption of the DNC of Hillary they have proven now Paid 12 million for the fake Dosier that was all false, proven! all the incriminating emails of all of them proven, and much much more, heads are going to roll soon you will see. By the way NO collusion at all with Trump and Russia, they will all have to now eat crow. I chose Trump as I was tired of both sides and wanted someone from the outside to come in and take over as I felt they were all corrupt and he is cleaning it up.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 109
The Bible was written by many men that were inspired by God who told them what to write. If you were to read , the different books were written over many years apart and some of these people didn't know each other but wrote the same things in many different books. It is the most amazing book of all times and always will be until the Lord comes again. I believe in the Bible with all my heart and feel bad to say that God has addressed the gay issue in the Bible very clear. Read Romans 1 and 2, he states it very clearly about that. I feel bad as I know people that are gay and are wonderful people but I still believe totally what it says in the Bible and could never be swayed from that. God doesn't make mistakes I don't blame God for any things that happen to people as he loves everyone. One of my Grandsons was born with many problems and has taken years to make him good, I thank God everyday for all that he has provided for him and I don't blame God for it at all. These things happen for a reason which I don't know but it does make it clear in the Bible that speaking of Gays, they were once a feminist and a feminist no more, which means they turned to the Lord and he help them out of it which can happen if they want it bad enough. The world is far gone and people are so filled with hatred today. It is so sad to see it as I would never want to raise kids today in this society. If you disagree with me that is fine but am true to my belief and I absolutely know that if I was to die today, I would be in heaven and have no fears of dying. Can you say that? If not you should seek the Lord as will be the most important thing you will ever do in your life.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Trump so far has kept to all his promises on everything from running on what he would do and has done them. The only thing that isn't done right now is the wall which he went down to pick out the wall that is gong to be built, which I love, and Obama care he is going to keep fighting for for us as was a disaster. Opened up the coal mines for people to have jobs, Aluminum, Steel happening now, The Vets he is taking care of, he is going to start building new bridges now and roads, building up the military, meeting with Kim Un, first in history, and many many more things, he is wonderful!!

How do any of those so called facts apply to this thread? Can you put to any facts that will back up what you think about Rich's death.  The police think he was killed in an attempted robbery and are still looking for the perpetrator.  Look at the fact checkers to see what they say about this.  If this was true, why did FOX retract it?

Which promises has he kept and which counter promises has he broken?  Since he was changing his promises depending on the group he was addressing and delivering contradictory promises, not every promise could be kept. 

Who is going to pay for the wall and is it actually worth the cost? 

Obamacare slowed down the rise of Insurance Premiums.  Why are we paying twice as much as other countries for healthcare that is delivering mediocre outcomes (and were before Obamacare was passed).

How many shaft coal miners have actually been put back to work?

Aluminum and steel are used by our manufacturers to build products here.  All it is going to do is hurt American Citizens and cause our products to cost more overseas.  If you want to put a tariff on something, (which as a Tea Party Republican you should be against), you put on the finished goods coming in and not on the supplies we need to manufacture.

How is he going to be building new bridges and roads?  By passing the costs onto the States?

If he talks to Un, I see that as a good thing.

How can he be wonderful when he has the most dysfunctional White House that I can remember?  He wasn't even good business man and is trying to run this Country like his SMALL family business.

YOU need to start reading stories from other news outlets.  At the very least, you need to fact check your beliefs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Nothing will come out of this as Fox was trying to help the parents in finding what happened, nothing yet has come out and I am sure they are working on it. Have you read about Seth Rich's death, it is very strange as to what happened to him, they know something isn't right with it. I hope they find out as I would want to know if I was his parents.

Try looking at this with a little bit of logic.  Fox was trying to accuse Seth Rich of treason, how is that helping his parents?  Fox was trying to say that a political party had him killed.  Fox has since said, the story is bogus, yet you keep insisting it is true.  That is what is wrong with America today, people not being able to critically analyze stories and not only believing that they are true, but denigrating anybody who doesn't have their same beliefs.  Please show ONE fact that backs up what you want to believe.  Again, keep in mind, FOX has already said the story is NOT TRUE.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 109
Trump so far has kept to all his promises on everything from running on what he would do and has done them. The only thing that isn't done right now is the wall which he went down to pick out the wall that is gong to be built, which I love, and Obama care he is going to keep fighting for for us as was a disaster. Opened up the coal mines for people to have jobs, Aluminum, Steel happening now, The Vets he is taking care of, he is going to start building new bridges now and roads, building up the military, meeting with Kim Un, first in history, and many many more things, he is wonderful!!
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 109
Nothing will come out of this as Fox was trying to help the parents in finding what happened, nothing yet has come out and I am sure they are working on it. Have you read about Seth Rich's death, it is very strange as to what happened to him, they know something isn't right with it. I hope they find out as I would want to know if I was his parents.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 109
Is there something wrong with you? Make America Great Again is from my great President!! Love him!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 109

@alferdpackerwrote:

@donnaw574413wrote:
You are a very hateful person, you need to find the Lord as any person that can talk like you do is very far from the Lord. Glad I am not you, think about it. This is very hateful talk MAGA!!

Yep - Make America Gay Again.

It has been conclusively determined that whether one is going to be gay, straight, or bisexual is determined in utero - before birth.

For those who insist upon ascribing everything to their deity - it's necessary to realize that it has always been God's choice whether a person is gay, straight or bisexual.

Well....there is that, isn't there?  Seems logical to me.  Rational too.  I think you're wasting your time.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors