Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Message 41 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Did you support, Weiner, Bill Clinton, I still don't know what to believe about Roy Moore, he may be innocent, Dems make up stories to destroy peoples lives like they tried to do to Trump, didn't work.

I did not support Weiner when he was trying to run for office again.  Bill Clinton is not relevant because none of the sexual scandals came to light until AFTER his last election and they were all with legal age women.

So, did you believe the hype that this probable pedophile was a "good Christian man" and should be elected to office?  Were you willing to overlook his misdeeds because of his so called Christian behaviours.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 109
Oh I think Hillary, Obama, Comey, Schiff, and the rest will be investigated way before Trump, no collusion with Russia, None, what else do they have now or have made up as it just keeps going on and on as they can't let go of the crushing election to them.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 109
Did you support, Weiner, Bill Clinton, I still don't know what to believe about Roy Moore, he may be innocent, Dems make up stories to destroy peoples lives like they tried to do to Trump, didn't work.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 109

@sp362wrote:

@donnaw574413wrote:
There is no one more powerful than God, know this, not me or anyone of us. It says that in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. That's the Bible and that's it.

Just out of curiosity, did you support Roy Moore?

It's easy to understand why Pedo Roy was pro-life...

re241y3wys201.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 109

Rich - Perhaps but if they get sued every time they pull this kind of premeditated mistake, the publicity will start to catch up to them.

The “premeditated” time-line documentation of facts in the Rich's Complaint clearly show how, why and who collaborated to create this “conspiracy”and the personal damages done to them by the conspirators.

Last August, Rod Wheeler, the private eye involved in Seth Rich's story sued fox for a number of reasons while denying his culpability in the discredited story.

Lawsuit Alleges Fox News Fabricated Quotes in Seth Rich Story

In the complaint, Wheeler alleges “Fox News was working with the Trump administration to disseminate fake news in order to distract the public from Russia’s alleged attempts to influence our Country’s presidential election,” according to his attorney, Douglas Wigdor.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/rod-wheeler-fox-news-seth-rich-sean-hannity-1202512081/

Wheeler's 7 month old lawsuit remains in limbo and now he and the same cast of characters are seen in Seth's parents lawsuit. dt's knowledge, participation and approval of the 'story' is exposed all over again in this 2nd lawsuit against fox for their conspiraring and for their colluding with the president to use this family as cover for their own corruption of denialability.  There was no mistake, they intended to benefit from their efforts.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders denied that the White House had influence over the story. “The President had no knowledge of the story,” she said at a Tuesday briefing.

LOL! I would imagine Hannity documents every late night phone call he and dt share with each other.  It may be MuellerTime someday for several of the foxes as he continues dealing with all things dt.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 109

@donnaw574413- Your posts about religion are off topic.

Metaphysical (religious) considerations will be inadmissable in Court during the hearing of the suit against Faux - and will not be permitted to be cited in jury deliberations.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
There is no one more powerful than God, know this, not me or anyone of us. It says that in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. That's the Bible and that's it.

Just out of curiosity, did you support Roy Moore?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
I would agree with this as this is what is wrong with the country, you need to understand that the most of the people that voted for Trump were as sick of all of the Washington nonsense as I was but didn't know how many people there were. Are you tired of all the stuff going in there. Look at our deficit, $ 20,000,000,000,000, that was enough for me, what Obama did was he doubled all the other Presidents put together and didn't even care and left Trump with a mess to clean up, including giving 20% of our Uranium to Russia which is being investigated now. Also the billions given to Iran who wants us all dead including you and me, it made no sense what he did. How about the 5 million he gave to the solar company and they went under in one year and gave all the main people leaving, $32,000 dollars each. That was our money that he gave away. there are so many more things just can't believe he is finally gone. Trump gave up his salary, is getting no pay for being our president, did Obama ever do that. NO!! He made a lot of money I think while being President on the side as he was worth a couple of million when he went in 8 years ago and is worth now 17 million, how did he make all that do you want to know, I do.

As far as the debt, what was the economy like when Obama took office.  I don't care which party was in office at that point.  If we had cut spending, it probably would have taken a recession and turned it into a full blown depression.  The Government had to keep spending to keep the economy afloat.  The debt had to increase for the good of the economy.  I believe we need to look at the debt as a form of a "reverse bank account".  We should be spending when times are bad and repaying when times are good.  That is the one thing that disagree with the most about the tax cut, not that taxes were cut, but some of the debt should have been paid down before the cut.  I hope that the next time the economy goes south (and it will) that we will be in a position to spend ourselves out of it.  If we are already so heavily in debt that we can't afford to spend more, then the economy will probably crash.

As far as Solyndra, the program that funded Solyndra which is used for research and development of new businesses in the energy sector is actually turning a profit.  I am sure there have also been multiple failures.  This program actually dates back to 2005, before Obama took office.

We did not "give" any money to Iran.  We simply let them have their own money back as part of the negotiations.

Obama is out of office and is now a private citizen and can do what he wants.  The majority of the money he earned on the side was due to book deals.  If Trump was more transparent about his businesses and financial dealings, then I for one, would not be questioning what is going on.  But right know, it looks like Trump is using the office for his family's enrichment.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
The only thing he says about the homosexuals is that they are an abomination to God, I would be scared if I was a homosexual, sorry, I believe the Bible, like I said I know many and are nice people but I believe what the Bible says.

from 2000 to 2008 there was a gal that wrote letters to the editor weekly on how great Bush was and God Bless Bush. Word got around that she was just doing a parody of the far right. thatnks for the laugh.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 109
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors