From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Message 21 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Really, you should study some economics yourself as you are in denial of this President we now have. I am done for the night, see you all later.

If you want to debate economics I will be happy to in another thread.  I will give you a hint about economics, it is a social science, not an exact one.  That means that any economist who tells you that if you do A it will result in B is lying to you.  The best an economist can say is I think that if we do A, B will happen.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Trump so far has kept to all his promises on everything from running on what he would do and has done them. He has? Can you name what all he promised and what all he has done? The only thing that isn't done right now is the wall which he went down to pick out the wall that is gong to be built, which I love, What other countries built walls in the past? Do you know? Communist countries did, that's a hint. and Obama care he is going to keep fighting for for us as was a disaster. Explain how is "was" a disaster. You do know that we still have it, don't you? Opened up the coal mines for people to have jobs, What coal mines did he open? Do you have numbers on how many jobs have been created in coal and how many have been lost since trump started his term? Aluminum, Steel happening now, "Happening now"? Really? Please explain. The Vets he is taking care of, How is he "taking care of them, having a parade? he is going to start building new bridges now and roads, Unless Congress passes a jobs bill for that those are just empty words.building up the military, meeting with Kim Un, first in history, and many many more things, he is wonderful!! He is "wonderful" to the uninformed who believe his lies or like how he gave a voice in the White House and Washington to the KKK, the Alt-Right and to the Nazis.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 109
Really, you should study some economics yourself as you are in denial of this President we now have. I am done for the night, see you all later.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
this is a person on the total left speaking as anyone with any sense knows that as soon as he became President everything started to change as people felt different, confidence soared, unemployment started to go down do to all the jobs he was creating, he is a hard worker and is keeping to all his promises like no other President.

I would suggest you study economics.  It has nothing to do with right or left.  Jobs were being created because the economy was on the rise before Trump ever took office.  As I said, from this year is the real Trump economy (I hope it will be great).  Your point about overnight changes is simply nonsense, have you ever worked in large businesses?  The economy was great under Clinton's first year, but Clinton deserves no credit for it, that credit should be given to Bush.  This "hard worker" seems to spend comparatively little time in the White House. 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 109
I remembered when it happened and Hillary was threatening her, and warned her by grabbing her arm. Hillary was just interested in power thats it as she did not care about women, or anything. Just herself!
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 109
I didn't have to decide that as he was not in my state, so I don't know at this point, maybe I would have and maybe I wouldn't of. I also never said you were my Butterfly as your not, trust me, just was referring to you. I don't care how you take my posts as that is between you and God not me.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
So its ok that Clinton raped a woman and you support that, as that is while he was President, Hillary kept having to cover for all the woman he abused in office. He was a rapist and an abuser of woman. Weiner was special also! There are many more and still coming out. I never liked Clinton as was another bad President, so who would want thatl rapist/abuser in the White House again with Hillary Pres. None of us!!

What has Trump admitted to and been accused of?  It sounds like you are using more of Hannity's "facts", I assume that is where you got your fact that Clinton raped someone.  All your posts shows is the complete hypocrisy of not holding your officials to the same standard.  If they are a Democrat and associated with any of this, they do no belong.  If they are a Republican, who cares.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 109
this is a person on the total left speaking as anyone with any sense knows that as soon as he became President everything started to change as people felt different, confidence soared, unemployment started to go down do to all the jobs he was creating, he is a hard worker and is keeping to all his promises like no other President.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Butterfly thanks for your wisdom, it is so factual, you are judging Roy Moore and you don't know, we all don't know, he knows and the Lord would not be on his side, maybe that is why he lost, who are we to judge.

I am not your "Butterfly" and your holier than thou posts will not work on me. 

From your answer I will assume that means you would have voted for Moore.  You do realize that is the ultimate in hypocrisy for the Christian right?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
I can back up plenty just not enough time to write all down and you are not interested anyway. Take a break!

Quite simply ................ I don't believe a word of it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors