Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Message 31 of 109
So its ok that Clinton raped a woman and you support that, as that is while he was President, Hillary kept having to cover for all the woman he abused in office. He was a rapist and an abuser of woman. Weiner was special also! There are many more and still coming out. I never liked Clinton as was another bad President, so who would want thatl rapist/abuser in the White House again with Hillary Pres. None of us!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Schiff is a liar and on everyday lying about everything, such an evil guy, Nunes is great and doing a great job, closing in on the corruption, why don't you like that, we need the swamp cleaned out, Dems and Rep alike.

Nunes function is to be part of the checks and balances.  Instead we have the head of a supposed "investigation" running to the people he is "investigating", getting memos from them and passing them out as his facts.  Whose "feet did he hold to the fire" during their testimony.  This man does not have a clue what his function is.  We should not have a White House stooge be in charge of a White House investigation.  If he did a complete investigation and found no evidence, that would be one thing, but this looks like the ridiculous investigation it is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Butterfly thanks for your wisdom, it is so factual, you are judging Roy Moore and you don't know, we all don't know, he knows and the Lord would not be on his side, maybe that is why he lost, who are we to judge. I chose Trump when he was coming down the elevated that day to announce he was running so where are getting this nonsense as so many people have said the same thing as me as we were sick of both sides and he was an outsider, did you see any of the other 16 he went against win, no, Trump the outsider, I would think you and everyone would feel the same way, he really didn't want to be labeled a Republican or Democrat but had to choose the Rep.. He was as sick of Washington as all of us. He did not need this job and had a wonderful life but he was sick of it all and became President and a great one at that.

He won by hate, divisiveness and schoolyard bullying tactics.  I didn't vote for him because of his "maturity", his multiple failures, his total lack of experience and his unwillingness to be open about his businesses.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 109
Schiff is a liar and on everyday lying about everything, such an evil guy, Nunes is great and doing a great job, closing in on the corruption, why don't you like that, we need the swamp cleaned out, Dems and Rep alike.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Sorry Solondra went bankrupt I know that for a fact. If you want to believe that the money was theirs go ahead , it wasn't and they shouldn't have gotten it back for all they did to our guys and took it funded the terrorists, Was he writing books while he was President?, on our dime, 17 million, sorry I don't buy it.Trump is not making a dime for his company its just that you hate him so much along with the rest of the left that you will believe anything bad, so sad.The tax cuts are a good thing to boost the economy, has taken off since Trump got in, people have confidence in spending and the market has soared , we now have a strong President who doesn't take any crap from anyone, will not be walked on and other countries are now looking up to us instead of laughing at Obama. It is a shame that Obama did not do it as it would have been good for the black community to have a great black President but he let them all down and didn't care about them at all. He just made a big mess that Trump now has to clean up.

I am actually a Republican on the Conservative side of Center.  I am actually embarrassed by what the far right has done to the party.  I think Obama made mistakes, I didn't consider the ones you listed to be mistakes.  The market soared last year, but had nothing to do with Trump, economies don't change overnight.  The real Trump economy starts this year.  You blame Obama for the debt, but see nothing wrong with Trump increasing the debt to fund tax cuts.  We actually have a very weak President, especially on the International level.  Countries are not looking up to us, they think our President doesn't know what he is doing.  If he actually meets with Un and gets him to back down, I will be impressed.  Simply insulting other World Leaders will not get us anywhere.  Exactly what "mess" did Obama leave for Trump to clean up?  There are always things that a new President wants to change, but that is far different than a "mess".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 109
Butterfly thanks for your wisdom, it is so factual, you are judging Roy Moore and you don't know, we all don't know, he knows and the Lord would not be on his side, maybe that is why he lost, who are we to judge. I chose Trump when he was coming down the elevated that day to announce he was running so where are getting this nonsense as so many people have said the same thing as me as we were sick of both sides and he was an outsider, did you see any of the other 16 he went against win, no, Trump the outsider, I would think you and everyone would feel the same way, he really didn't want to be labeled a Republican or Democrat but had to choose the Rep.. He was as sick of Washington as all of us. He did not need this job and had a wonderful life but he was sick of it all and became President and a great one at that.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 109
Sorry Solondra went bankrupt I know that for a fact. If you want to believe that the money was theirs go ahead , it wasn't and they shouldn't have gotten it back for all they did to our guys and took it funded the terrorists, Was he writing books while he was President?, on our dime, 17 million, sorry I don't buy it.Trump is not making a dime for his company its just that you hate him so much along with the rest of the left that you will believe anything bad, so sad.The tax cuts are a good thing to boost the economy, has taken off since Trump got in, people have confidence in spending and the market has soared , we now have a strong President who doesn't take any crap from anyone, will not be walked on and other countries are now looking up to us instead of laughing at Obama. It is a shame that Obama did not do it as it would have been good for the black community to have a great black President but he let them all down and didn't care about them at all. He just made a big mess that Trump now has to clean up.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
If they have the Lord on their side they don't have to worry , he put Trump in the White House and he can do anything. Why do you think that was such a crushing election, it was actually unbelievable that he won as she had it all on her side, none of us could believe what happened. Amazing!!

So, if a pedophile has the Lord on his side, everything is OK?  The reason Trump won was because he secured a small base using hatred and bigotry.  After securing this base, he relatively few people to flip in order to be elected.  I do not know if Trump is a racist or not, but I do know that he played to them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Oh I think Hillary, Obama, Comey, Schiff, and the rest will be investigated way before Trump, no collusion with Russia, None, what else do they have now or have made up as it just keeps going on and on as they can't let go of the crushing election to them.

Does Fox report that Mueller has issued multiple indictments and every American Citizen he has indicted was affiliated with the Trump campaign?  The investigation may never get all the way to Trump, we will have to wait and see, but it is not looking favorable.

What does Fox tell you these others should be investigated for?  Why would you investigate Schiff?  For actually doing a major function of his job?  In my opinion, the one who needs to be removed from office is Nunes for not realizing that he actually works for the American people and is supposed to be part of checks and balances.  Instead, he has acted like a stooge for the White House.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 109
If they have the Lord on their side they don't have to worry , he put Trump in the White House and he can do anything. Why do you think that was such a crushing election, it was actually unbelievable that he won as she had it all on her side, none of us could believe what happened. Amazing!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors