Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Message 51 of 109
Tell that to God when you stand before him one day when you die as he will remind you of this on Judgement Day, I have no worries, you absolutely do and would not want to be in your shoes, it says in the Bible there will be crying and nashing of teeth when you stand before God for all you sins. Think about it, please before it is too late.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
God created Man and Woman that is it. What happened from there was the result of sin from what Adam and Eve did. When they sinned it has passed on thru all our generations, which many of us have had to deal with. His creation of Man and Woman was perfect, then there was sin, thats it!

Who are these people who are more powerful than God?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
God created Man and Woman that is it. What happened from there was the result of sin from what Adam and Eve did. When they sinned it has passed on thru all our generations, which many of us have had to deal with. His creation of Man and Woman was perfect, then there was sin, thats it!

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent - it says so right here on the label.

If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you.

No checks, please.

Cash, and in small bills.

Remember - blasphemy only consists of one person's impiety toward another person's deity...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Watch Fox news at 9:00 Hannity always has the experts on saying how bad it is for all the Obama Administration who were all involved with making it up so they could get a Fisa to spy on Trump before he was elected and are proving everything. They tell you on there that the other news medias won't even talk about it as they don't want any of you to know, watch it as it is very interesting as they are all pretty much in trouble poss. Obama on down. It will eventually come out as it will have to and they will have to report on it. It is pretty amazing how corrupt the DNC was for this election that is why they can't believe they lost as they thought they had it in the bag and didn't happen so now they are trying to make up the Russia thing which we all knew was nonsense as they have nothing , nothing.

Again, that is the problem that you are believing it juast because Hannity says it.  When I am fact checking something, I either use the fact check sights or look at both liberal and conservative sources to see if they agree on the facts, if they do, it is very unlikely to have been made up.  If only one side of the political spectrum is reporting on something, it is likely to have been made up.

I assume you are talking about the dossier and using it to obtain a FISA warrant.  A FISA warrant is granted by a FISA judge. The judge will decide for the first warrant if the source is credible enough for a warrant or not (keep in mind, search warrants are issued all the time using nothing but testimony from often nefarious sources).  The source of the information is meaningless.  Once the initial warrant is issued, to get an extension, they have to go back to the FISA court and show them what intelligence was learned from this warrant.  If all they learned was what Carter Page had for dinner, it never would have been renewed once, let alone multiple times.  Trying to change the focus to a different administration by a bunch of talking heads is simply a deflection.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 109
The only thing he says about the homosexuals is that they are an abomination to God, I would be scared if I was a homosexual, sorry, I believe the Bible, like I said I know many and are nice people but I believe what the Bible says.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 109
Watch Fox news at 9:00 Hannity always has the experts on saying how bad it is for all the Obama Administration who were all involved with making it up so they could get a Fisa to spy on Trump before he was elected and are proving everything. They tell you on there that the other news medias won't even talk about it as they don't want any of you to know, watch it as it is very interesting as they are all pretty much in trouble poss. Obama on down. It will eventually come out as it will have to and they will have to report on it. It is pretty amazing how corrupt the DNC was for this election that is why they can't believe they lost as they thought they had it in the bag and didn't happen so now they are trying to make up the Russia thing which we all knew was nonsense as they have nothing , nothing.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 109
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 109
I would agree with this as this is what is wrong with the country, you need to understand that the most of the people that voted for Trump were as sick of all of the Washington nonsense as I was but didn't know how many people there were. Are you tired of all the stuff going in there. Look at our deficit, $ 20,000,000,000,000, that was enough for me, what Obama did was he doubled all the other Presidents put together and didn't even care and left Trump with a mess to clean up, including giving 20% of our Uranium to Russia which is being investigated now. Also the billions given to Iran who wants us all dead including you and me, it made no sense what he did. How about the 5 million he gave to the solar company and they went under in one year and gave all the main people leaving, $32,000 dollars each. That was our money that he gave away. there are so many more things just can't believe he is finally gone. Trump gave up his salary, is getting no pay for being our president, did Obama ever do that. NO!! He made a lot of money I think while being President on the side as he was worth a couple of million when he went in 8 years ago and is worth now 17 million, how did he make all that do you want to know, I do.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Hannity did say he was not going to talk about it as he was told not to but there is more to it and Fox was not trying to do anything to Seth Rich as they just wanted to find out what he was carrying the night he was killed and the strange way he was killed like most news people and there is still no answer to why he was killed. They seem to think that the DNC had something to do with it and that he was carrying and delivering paperwork on the corruption of the DNC to Wiki Leaks. We still don't have the answer to that. But, look at all the corruption of the DNC of Hillary they have proven now Paid 12 million for the fake Dosier that was all false, proven! all the incriminating emails of all of them proven, and much much more, heads are going to roll soon you will see. By the way NO collusion at all with Trump and Russia, they will all have to now eat crow. I chose Trump as I was tired of both sides and wanted someone from the outside to come in and take over as I felt they were all corrupt and he is cleaning it up.

Where is your proof that the dossier has been "proven to be false".  Please give us some links to these facts.  So far, a lot of the dossier has PROVEN to be TRUE and they are still investigating it.  What is sad is that you are so insistent that there are facts to these made up stories.  They already know Rich was not carrying anything to give to Wiki LeaKS. 

As far as corrupt, you really need to take close look at what has been going on.  We seem to have a President who seems more interested in improving the fortunes of his family than the Country.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 109

@alferdpackerwrote:

For those who insist upon ascribing everything to their deity - it's necessary to realize that it has always been God's choice whether a person is gay, straight or bisexual.

Then why the admonitions in both the Old and New Testament against such behavior?  Additionally when did you become an authority on what was God's choice? If it was His choice then why did it say in the Bible that He created mankind as male and female? 

You are saying what your opinion is and not speaking for God.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say that it was His choice.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22