Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Sued for Faux Conspiracy Story

Message 91 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
I will wait until all the facts come out as you should.

That's just it; the FACTS are out and that's why the lawsuit was filed.  My guess is Fox will settle to make this go away as quickly as possible and with a non-disclosure statement with the family, just as they did with the Ailes lawsuits, and O'Reilly lawsuits.....   It's what they do.

Most don't think a conspiracy theory website is more credible than the DCPD.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 109

Trump will end up being the greatest President of all times as he has done more good in 1 year then Obama did in 8 and had to eliminate all the mess that Obama did and now we are dealing with all his corruption, looks like he is coming down along with all the rest, have you heard all about it, of course not you watch CNN and they don't want you to know.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
Chasky 53, Everyone sues today don't you know that,  Not true!  "Everyone doesn't sue today".  Are you suing someone now?  I'm not.
 you could say the sky is blue and someone out there will sue, Again, not true!  "The sky is blue"!  No one has sued me yet.  I'll keep you posted.
I don't care if they are being sued, I will wait for the facts. Facts to what?  Supposedly, Hannity gave you facts.  What more do you need?  The DC Police said it was a robbery and that there is zero evidence to suggest any of Hannity's conspiracy story is true.  
CNN gets sued all the time because all they do is lie.  Really?  Any evidence of that?  about everything did you know that? No.  But I do think those beholden to a propaganda machine like Fox would know a fact if it hit them between the eyes.  
At least Hannity doesn't lie, Again.....REALLY???
If you click here   Sean Hannity's file   you can see MANY of Hannity's more significant lies, and even a few he got right.  I'm being, you know, "fair and balanced" and all.

all this will come out fine, I am sure. He strives for the truth ONLY when it serves him, his Cult Leader and his extremely polically bigot views.......like no other.   Indeed.
IMO, it's scary when some are so beholden to  a known liar, like Hannity and trump, and make statements like "At least he doesn't lie" and "He strives for the truth like no other".  How can they be objective?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 109
Chasky 53, Everyone sues today don't you know that, you could say the sky is blue and someone out there will sue, I don't care if they are being sued, I will wait for the facts. CNN gets sued all the time because all they do is lie about everything did you know that? At least Hannity doesn't lie, all this will come out fine, I am sure. He strives for the truth like no other.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:

The FACTS are out. Hannity lied about the death of a young man causing his parents much emotional distress. Murdock was sued to the point he had to close his lying British paper because they lied about the death of a young girl - it's what all the Murdock enterprises do - lie to titilate the neofascists their lies attract.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 109
Facts, Facts, wait and see and stop jumping to conclusions as I do believe in Hannity, an honest man, would never make up anything, thats why his show is the most watched show on TV, CNN has lost its ratings from all their lies, they are no longer the most trusted.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:
I will wait for the facts as that is how I am, but you jump right in and know it all apparently, but you don't, go to bed and take a rest. All you want to do is fight about something you know nothing about.

Foxs is being sued. Why defend something that you know nothing about?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:

The "fact" is that Fox is being sued, correct?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 109
I will wait for the facts as that is how I am, but you jump right in and know it all apparently, but you don't, go to bed and take a rest. All you want to do is fight about something you know nothing about.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 109

@donnaw574413wrote:

The facts HAVE come out.  Fox, Hannity specifically, was perpetuating FAKE NEWS.  So, they're being sued.  What facts do you think are left to be learned?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors