Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Running the US Government

Message 11 of 23

@H2Oh wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

GOPers - Please provide ONE example of a wall providing "border security".

Please also provide ONE example of home locks providing security against burglars.  I assume you don't have any locks on your home or car?

That's the silliest analogy I've ever heard. You're doing performance art, right?

Not an analogy at all.  Just my way of saying the original statement is so patently false that silliness is needed to clear up some liberals.  A wall won't eliminate illegal aliens but will be one tool to cut down that number just as a burglar can break into a home with a lock but the house with no lock is much more inviting.  I don't expect any liberals to understand logic.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

Protect our country ? How , by letting Russia be great again and shutting off our Military Alliances and the rest of the World  , as we hide behind President Trump's Wall ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

Many of President Trump's hand picked "Officials" are either terminated or quit. How are " We Making America Great Again " ???

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Please also provide ONE example of home locks providing security against burglars.  I assume you don't have any locks on your home or car?

That's the silliest analogy I've ever heard. You're doing performance art, right?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

The Chinese couldn't build one, the Romans couldn't build one and the Soviet Union couldn't build one.

So why do you think Der Trumper can build one? What will it cost for all the support personnel needed to keep a 15-foot wall from being overcome with a 16-foot ladder?

Now, one of many things that gets shut down if the Orange Toad won't sign the bill Congress just passed is the Department of Justice. Unless someone declares Mueller and his team "essential personnel", they are forbidden from doing any work until a funding bill for their operations is passed. If they ARE declared "essential personnel" then they can work WITHOUT PAY until the funding bill is passed.

Is THAT the real reason Republicans won't override Trump on this?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

@KidBoy2   I am not certain why the portrayer of false facts are not charged with treason?

As in this link:  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/treason

Are they not spreading false information that is indeed jeopardizing our "Republic" and "Democracy"?

They are now doing alot of indictments on foreigners who infiltrate our democracy, no?  All those Russian and now the Chinese indictments. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23
@KidBoy2 said: Protect our country... build the wall Nancy and Chuck!!!

Fine, at Mexico's expense just as The Orange Face promised, not our tax dollars. He's the GREAT DEALER, why hasn't he made this deal with Mexico as he promised?

WHY, because Mexico did not make the promise The Orange Face. did, a PROMISE HE CAN NOT KEEP. Now we are going to suffer either by taxes or a shut down.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23
angeleyes64 posted..

And what exactly were the rest of the Government Officials elected to do? They are absolutely NOT DOING THEIR JOBS. They need to do their job and need to step in and do something to protect this Country.

===============================================

Protect our country... build the wall Nancy and Chuck!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Fox News Running the US Government

=======================================

Gee I did not know that.

Anyone of Average Intelligence who  Can Hear & Read - would  know this - it's all right here in the link I already provided

Source - https://www.thewrap.com/fox-friends-turns-on-kellyanne-conway-over-wall-funding-trump-is-softening-h...

FACT - Trump told Pence He Would Sign the CR - Pence told McConnell & Ryan - the Congress Voted and went home - all that changed between then & now

Fox & Friends called Trump a Loser if he signed the CR

Most Reasonable People - Get it - Trumps Fragile Ego

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors