Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Caption

Message 11 of 21

@mandm84 wrote:

No surprise , he cut Social Security , Medicare and Medicaid , after promising to Protect them.

The "he" that you are talking about is Obama. Obama cut $716 billion dollars from the Medicare budget to fund Obamacare. The payments to doctors and hospitals were cut so that you know that you weren't going to get the same service for less money!  The justification was, with all the fraud and savings Obama made, he was still able to have them function.  BTW, Trump made no cuts to benefits to SS or Medicare like Obama did.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

57F9BEA6-AD37-434B-8999-75A69E3A9FAB.jpeg

They're all Mexicans, including the Mexicans.

You know, if it looks like a Mexican, talks like a Mexican, and lives south of the US border, it must be a Mexican.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Yep, makes sense to me....cut off aid so their governments will set them into further poverty which will only magnify the fleeing out of desperation!

But what Mexican countries are Trump's advisors talking about? The only Mexican country I know is... well... MEXICO!

Yeah...I know....Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL   Smiley LOL

Sort of makes you wonder though.  You would think that someone at the Fox studio would say "Umm, guys, that caption is incorrect", but given the Fox friends' demographic (and that includes their biggest fan), they let it roll thinking 'Central America' just doesn't resonate with their viewers (aka Trump's base besties) as much as 'Mexico' would. Woman LOL

Kind of like...United States of D.C......Smiley LOLtrump int'l hotel dc with protesters.jpg

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

@MsStretch wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Yep, makes sense to me....cut off aid so their governments will set them into further poverty which will only magnify the fleeing out of desperation!

But what Mexican countries are Trump's advisors talking about? The only Mexican country I know is... well... MEXICO!

Sort of makes you wonder though.  You would think that someone at the Fox studio would say "Umm, guys, that caption is incorrect", but given the Fox friends' demographic (and that includes their biggest fan), they let it roll thinking 'Central America' just doesn't resonate with their viewers (aka Trump's base besties) as much as 'Mexico' would. Woman LOL

Kind of like...United States of D.C......Smiley LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Sort of makes you wonder though.  You would think that someone at the Fox studio would say "Umm, guys, that caption is incorrect", but given the Fox friends' demographic (and that includes their biggest fan), they let it roll thinking 'Central America' just doesn't resonate with their viewers (a.k.a. Trump's base besties) as much as 'Mexico' does.  After all, it's all their fault!  Woman LOL

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@MsStretch wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

@Controlled42010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

foreign-aid-spending-1.jpgus foreign aid.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@ManicProgressive wrote:

What?

57F9BEA6-AD37-434B-8999-75A69E3A9FAB.jpeg

I am laughing so hard I can't even think of anything clever or smart*** to say.  Hoo boy!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

No surprise , he cut Social Security , Medicare and Medicaid , after promising to Protect them.

Kudos
Views