Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Brian Kilmeade rips Trump's attacks on McCain...

Message 1 of 2

@Tom5678 wrote:

he said the comments did nothing to advance Trump's political agenda. Very true. Too bad the President doesn't seem to realize his comments say more about him, than anything else. Some think there is jealousy involved. Could be, McCain had a impressive record of service over his lifetime. I didn't always agree with his stance on some positions, but he was a war hero. I think Trump is feeling the heat from all of the ongoing probes, and is lashing out. I expect more if we hear the Mueller probe is coming to an end in the near future.

Fox News Host rips Trump's McCain comments.

Trump doesn't feel obligated to follow Reagan's 11th commandment - thou shalt not speak ill of a fellow republican - but there's no doubt that Trump expects everyone else to obey it when talking about him. Such hypocrisy.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Fox News Brian Kilmeade rips Trump's attacks on McCain...

Message 2 of 2

he said the comments did nothing to advance Trump's political agenda. Very true. Too bad the President doesn't seem to realize his comments say more about him, than anything else. Some think there is jealousy involved. Could be, McCain had a impressive record of service over his lifetime. I didn't always agree with his stance on some positions, but he was a war hero. I think Trump is feeling the heat from all of the ongoing probes, and is lashing out. I expect more if we hear the Mueller probe is coming to an end in the near future.

Fox News Host rips Trump's McCain comments.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies