Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
236
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

236 Views
Message 41 of 120

Me thinks the left here has way too much time on their hands...  Go figure.

 

Here's a few facts to consider.

 

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 8.43.45 AM.png

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
236
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

232 Views
Message 42 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I think everyone here should try an experiment -- for the next month, ONLY get your news from AP or Reuters.   No cheating.  If you see reference to a new story somewhere else, research it solely on AP or Reuters.  See what happens.  


Or better still use the internet and get the news from both U.S. and foreign media.  And not just from one source, but compare all and decide for oneself. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
232
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

223 Views
Message 43 of 120

I think everyone here should try an experiment -- for the next month, ONLY get your news from AP or Reuters.   No cheating.  If you see reference to a new story somewhere else, research it solely on AP or Reuters.  See what happens.  

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
223
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
219
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

219 Views
Message 44 of 120

@rk9152 wrote:


Shall we regulate who watches which channel by race - and gender - and national origin - and sexual identity - and religion - and income level - and etc.?


Under the present circumstances, it may  not be such a bad idea. after all,    That would really make it easier to then determine where we are in this issue

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
219
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

239 Views
Message 45 of 120

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Kidboy, if you say that minorities do not watch Fox, what is the reason that it happens? what is it that Fox represents that minorities do not have confidence in what they may report?

==================================================



Again...Fox News Audience is 94% White ... that is what the link is about it's not what I posted.

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

Most minorities are Democrats and they listen to the people they voted for which bash FOX ...so it is not hard why they do not watch FOX.

BTW FOX has a news segment (Shepard Smith and others) and they have talk programs like Hannity.

Ignorance is bliss.


Shall we regulate who watches which channel by race - and gender - and national origin - and sexual identity - and religion - and income level - and etc.?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
239
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
266
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

266 Views
Message 46 of 120

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Kidboy, if you say that minorities do not watch Fox, what is the reason that it happens? what is it that Fox represents that minorities do not have confidence in what they may report?

==================================================



Again...Fox News Audience is 94% White ... that is what the link is about it's not what I posted.

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

Most minorities are Democrats and they listen to the people they voted for which bash FOX ...so it is not hard why they do not watch FOX.

BTW FOX has a news segment (Shepard Smith and others) and they have talk programs like Hannity.

Ignorance is bliss.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
266
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
258
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

258 Views
Message 47 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


 


the "Trump cult" is closer to being yours than his.


How so?  Couldn't one say that you exhibit more cultist behavior by your denigrating posts against anyone who doesn't share your opinions?


Have you ever criticized trump for anything? A trump cultist surely wouldn't.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
258
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

234 Views
Message 48 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Why do we judge by the color of one's skin????? Isn't that racist?????

Why are 94% of Fox viewers white?  Care to comment on that?


Is there it a crime for anyone preferring FOX over other news networks?  Is that against the principles of liberalism, or is it indicative of liberals wanting to dictate to others what they may or may not do?

 

I don't watch any particular network, but what business is it of yours about who watches what?


As usual, you dodged a simple question,  blah blah'ed something about a crime, liberalism. Right wingers here rarely answer simple questions and distract with accusations and innuendo.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

234 Views
Message 49 of 120

@GraysonL320504

We’ve seen this act before. You sound like trump, in that it sounds the same as saying that do as I say not as I do.

You are stating facts, according to you, but are they the real facts. As in this topic, i’m not surprised by the percentage of what fearful whites are lead to believe, especially via fox news.

They are racists, are you?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
234
Views
Moderator
1
Kudos
229
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

229 Views
Message 50 of 120

Hello everyone.

 

Please remember to post according the the AARP community guidelines, treat everyone with equal respect, even if you disagree with them, and refrain from objectionable speech.

 

The full guidelines are here:

https://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
229
Views