Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox News Audience is 94% White

Message 21 of 120

Fox is currently the most dangerous component of American life. They are brainwashing their viewers into thinking Robert Mueller, the FBI, and the Justice Department are enemies of America. Looks just like Germany during the early 1930s. Millions of Germans idolized and worshipped Hitler who told them you don't need a free press, listen to me.

At the same time, they are brainwashing their viewers into believing that a pathological liar in the White House is a man of honor, whom they must defend against the evil and tyrannical Robert Mueller and the FBI.

Fox viewers are so brainwashed, they actually believe Fox when they tell them Robert Mueller is a threat to America but Comrade Trump is the guy they should be defending. 

Some silly survey, which nobody can read, isn't going to change the above.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

Message 22 of 120

@Soosie wrote:
Why do we judge by the color of one's skin????? Isn't that racist?????

As to why one is judged by the color of one’s skin, ask trump and the racists who support him.

However, the demographics of FOX viewers has nothing to do with racism, it simply shows the ethnic make up of viewers.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 120

@GraysonL320504

The graph is from 2014. I’ve looked at both Pew and UM sites. No explanation

of dynamics of the research for this graph and survey. Areas covered, race, gender, religion are not noted. Is this an opinion poll or a real research project...

a fact as you state?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 120

Of course the FOX audience is largely white. What rational Hispanic, Muslim, or Black wants to watch this network’s racist entertainers, who try to pass themselves off as journalists, coupled with a pathological narcissistic pig who poses as a US president, spew the hatred and lies that is FOX’s daily fecal menu?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

There's nothing any intelligent person could ever say to a FoxBot which would convince them they've been brainwashed for years. .

Brainwashed is absolutely the correct term for someone who has been told something for so long they refuse to believe the FACTS when they are starring at them.  You know, like the little liberals who believe everything the liberal elite tell them because they are too stupid to research it for themselves.  For example, the chart below, FROM THE ORGANIZATION RATED THE LEAST BIASED, shows the FACTS from their study. (By the way, do you have any FACTS to offer?  Anything you can reference?  Anything?  Anything?  Didn't think so.)

Pew_mediapolarization_ideologicalplacementsourceaudience.png

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 120

Sorry guys. but all of this sounds like the arguments that one got involved in grammar school. 
I am quite tired of reading and hearing  about the Left or the Right. the division that we are seeing in this country is turning so pernicious. that all of you should start thinking as to the consequences  of all of your actions.

Being a Leftists, or a Rightist is and sounds quite ridiculous. and that actions and all the rest in my book belongs in the school yard.

I don't think that any of you really understand the gravity of the situation and what will and is happening to your country right now with all this division.

I am sorry for all of you.
But neither of you will win anything. the more  that you all dig your heels in your position the worse all of this will become.
And only one will be the looser, and that is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
sorry that so many have forgotten what the fight should be.  and is not where the right happens to lie of the left, but where this country is supposed to be.
I would hate to see a war being fought anywhere in this world, what would any of you do. one going to the Navy I guess the Right and one going to the Left the Army  do any of you see the lack of unity and morals that all of this is bringing.?
Repel the name Right or Left, explain and expose your views as an American and not as a person from the Left   or the Right. This whole thing is becoming quite boring.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't it amazing how anyone can be so worried and concerned about the image of his favorite propaganda network, Fox? Really? 

No one is forcing you to watch FOX or any network.   Right off I would believe you have a choice of five major networks you can watch.  So why are you so hyper about FOX? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Anyone who thinks Fox is an objective news network is living in an alternate reality where the truth does not exist.

If anyone would think that any sort of news media is objective they would be living in an alternate reality.

Further, no one is forcing you to watch FOX or any network.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox News Audience is 94% White

Message 29 of 120

Isn't it amazing how anyone can be so worried and concerned about the image of his favorite propaganda network, Fox? Really? 

There's nothing any intelligent person could ever say to a FoxBot which would convince them they've been brainwashed for years. Of course they think Fox is a news network. Of course they think Fox isn't biased. And of course they believe the non-stop array of Fox conspiracy theories promoted "Joseph Goebbels" style, in an attempt to smear Mueller, the FBI, and protect their idol and hero in the White House.

Intelligent people and real Americans defend the FBI, the Justice Department, our NATO allies, and the rule of law. We aren't brainwashed by Fox and we don't worship a pathological liar named Trump.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Anyone who thinks Fox is an objective news network is living in an alternate reality where the truth does not exist. They can try all they want to prove their fantasy, but intelligent people know what Fox is. It is Trump's propaganda network. Heil Trump!

As I stated before, Joseph Goebbels would be very proud of how Fox manipulates their low IQ viewers into believing a wide array of conspiracy theories based on thin air.

Good for you.  You have an opinion.  But, among others, PEW, UCLA and the University of Michigan gave us FACTS that show your OPINION IS WRONG.  So, do you have any FACTS to offer or are you going to keep blindly repeating the liberal elite spin, innuendo, half-truths and lies?

Kudos
Views