Have questions about your Social Security benefits? The AARP Social Security Resource Center can help.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

Message 11 of 120

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The popular vote clearly shows what the majority of Americans wanted. That is a simple reality.

The popular vote doesn't count.  If you would remember the history of this country, it is made up of individual states as in "united states" .  It is the states voting for the President not the majority of the people in those "united states".  Those "united states" are the strength of this country.

Therefore through those votes of the individual states Trump was elected, not through those liberal votes of a few states.  The popular vote shows what the liberal states wanted, middle America said otherwise.  Hillary lost constitutionally.  Get over it.  Quit spoiling good beer by crying in it.  Her actions after the election shows that the better choice was made whether we like it or not.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Fox is currently the most dangerous component of American life. They are brainwashing their viewers into thinking Robert Mueller, the FBI, and the Justice Department are enemies of America. Looks just like Germany during the early 1930s. Millions of Germans idolized and worshipped Hitler who told them you don't need a free press, listen to me.

Only dangerous to the neoMarxist who saw their dream of total transformation of the country shot down and to those who consider the truth of that to be dangerous.

However, keep on with your Goebbels and Hitler obsession - it tells quite a tale.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 120

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Of course the FOX audience is largely white. What rational Hispanic, Muslim, or Black wants to watch this network’s racist entertainers, who try to pass themselves off as journalists, coupled with a pathological narcissistic pig who poses as a US president, spew the hatred and lies that is FOX’s daily fecal menu?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

A very interesting post wrapped up with "fecal menu". Feeling mad again are you?

However, the good news is the reward of two kudoes from fellow "fecal fans".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 120

Fox News viewers 94% white. Seems the White House might have them beat.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/white-house-struggles-name-single-senior-african-amer...

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! Hillary is shown to be the clear winner because three MILLION more people voted for her than trump. This is a matter of public record—and a good reason to rid our nation of the archaic electoral college.

Then why isn't she in the White House?  Popular votes means nothing...the Constitution is still in effect to keep some radical from taking over.

The popular vote clearly shows what the majority of Americans wanted. That is a simple reality.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't it amazing how anyone can be so worried and concerned about the image of his favorite propaganda network, Fox? Really? 

Would you really like to get involved in a discussion as to which side of the ideological divide brings up Fox the most.

And, of course - Goebbels got into that post too.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Anyone who thinks Fox is an objective news network is living in an alternate reality where the truth does not exist. They can try all they want to prove their fantasy, but intelligent people know what Fox is. It is Trump's propaganda network. Heil Trump!

As I stated before, Joseph Goebbels would be very proud of how Fox manipulates their low IQ viewers into believing a wide array of conspiracy theories based on thin air.

When all else fails - trot out Goebbels.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 120

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

LOL! Hillary is shown to be the clear winner because three MILLION more people voted for her than trump. This is a matter of public record—and a good reason to rid our nation of the archaic electoral college.

Then why isn't she in the White House?  Popular votes means nothing...the Constitution is still in effect to keep some radical from taking over.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Fox is currently the most dangerous component of American life. They are brainwashing their viewers into thinking Robert Mueller, the FBI, and the Justice Department are enemies of America. Looks just like Germany during the early 1930s. Millions of Germans idolized and worshipped Hitler who told them you don't need a free press, listen to me.

At the same time, they are brainwashing their viewers into believing that a pathological liar in the White House is a man of honor, whom they must defend against the evil and tyrannical Robert Mueller and the FBI.

Fox viewers are so brainwashed, they actually believe Fox when they tell them Robert Mueller is a threat to America but Comrade Trump is the guy they should be defending. 

Some silly survey, which nobody can read, isn't going to change the above.

Yes, CT, you are so correct about such a sad and extremely dangerous situation that is literally threatening the democracy of this country. I wonder everyday how my fellow Americans got so gullible, so uninformed, so susceptible to OBVIOUS lies and propaganda, and so absolutely unable to detect the extreme threat that is now upon us. I worry for our future generations.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 120

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

That’s even worse than I had thought.

“Fox News’s audience, at least through 2018, reportedly has been almost all white and barely picks up minority viewers from around the country. The revelation comes as the network deals with blowback from recent comments made by host Laura Ingraham on the nation’s changing racial demographics.

Over the last eight months, Fox’s viewership has been 94 percent white with Hispanics serving as the next-highest racial demographic to watch at three percent, according to a CNN report citing data from Nielsen.

“Composition of the Fox News audience, 2018-to-date, total day: 94% White, 3% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 1% Black,” said CNN’s Brian Stelter.“

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-white-audience-immigration-1067807

If you read your own link, you will discover that the "poll numbers" are made up by someone from CNN.

“Composition of the Fox News audience, 2018-to-date, total day: 94% White, 3% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 1% Black,” said CNN’s Brian Stelter.

How does he know that? First of all, most people don't answer their phone unless they can see the caller id and know who they are talking to. That's also why your Democrat poll figures showed Hillary as the clear winner!

The demographics of FOX news isn’t incorrect just because one doesn’t happen to approve of the fact it came from a legitimate news source. It has become white nationalist television—gee whiz—I bet that wouldn't surprise a hate filled fool like Laura Ingraham.

Kudos
Views