Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

140 Views
Message 61 of 120

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Have to wonder what is important about the racial demographics of a network's audience?


Nothing. What's important is the racial demographics of those their programing has driven away. Fox has some interesting shows, but apparently not interesting enough to overcome the tsunami of racism from Faux(sic) News(sick).


How are you to know what their demographics are?  Do you regularly watch FOX to know what they are broadcasting?   A closet FOX viewer?  You must be to know what they are broadcasting.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
132
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

132 Views
Message 62 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I needed a good laugh this afternoon and the following statement provided it. 

 

"Liberals hate Fox because they're one of the most UNBIASED networks in existence.  Liberals prefer all the fake news they get from other networks"

 

Fox isn't news, it's Comrade Trump's propaganda network. Fox is a political program with an agenda. They follow the Joseph Goebbels technique of indoctrinating their low IQ viewers. They learned their lessons well from the Nazi Minister of Propaganda.


And yet, I provided references to the FACTS and you can't provide anything to back up your OPINION.  But I understand.  The liberal elite put out all their nonsense and all the little liberal just blindly repeat it and then deny actual facts becuse they aren't bright to figure it out for themselves.

 

Pew_mediapolarization_ideologicalplacementsourceaudience.png

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
131
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

131 Views
Message 63 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Have to wonder what is important about the racial demographics of a network's audience?


Nothing. What's important is the racial demographics of those their programing has driven away. Fox has some interesting shows, but apparently not interesting enough to overcome the tsunami of racism from Faux(sic) News(sick).

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
131
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

130 Views
Message 64 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:


Nope.  I have a hang-up about racism.   When racism disappears, I'll stop bringing it up.


Racism has been around almost since the beginning of time.  And from my observations liberals are completely hung up about it.  They are the ones who continue bringing it up.

 

I've found that the more it is brought up, the more people are cognizant of the differences.  I've been in units where people have gotten along together, but when differences are pointed out in race relation seminars then the division starts.

 

It does seem to be an on-going topic here among liberals.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
133
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

133 Views
Message 65 of 120

@Olderscout66 wrote:


The last "scientist" to consider race more than a social construct was Nazi racial theorist Hans F.K. Gunther.  He had skin color charts to help identify the races and sub-races that was a big part of his construct of an Aryan Race which convinced Hitler to give FK  a position as a professor of anthropology. I hear Trump may be considering making him a Posthumous Professor Emeritus at Trump University to make enrolling more attractive for his supporters.


And as usual you continue your humorous satiric posts?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
133
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

139 Views
Message 66 of 120

Kidboy,  if you say that minorities do not watch Fox, what is the reason that it  happens? what is it that Fox represents that minorities do not have confidence in what they may report?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
139
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
130
Views

Fox News Audience is 94% White

130 Views
Message 67 of 120

I needed a good laugh this afternoon and the following statement provided it. 

 

"Liberals hate Fox because they're one of the most UNBIASED networks in existence.  Liberals prefer all the fake news they get from other networks"

 

Fox isn't news, it's Comrade Trump's propaganda network. Fox is a political program with an agenda. They follow the Joseph Goebbels technique of indoctrinating their low IQ viewers. They learned their lessons well from the Nazi Minister of Propaganda.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

127 Views
Message 68 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:


Watch the video I posted. My ancestors are not from the Caucasus region.


I would believe that the video had a racist slant to it.  This for several reasons since she attempts to say that being a Caucasian was dreamed up by our founding fathers, Hitler, etc.

 

If we were white then our blood flow would have ceased and it all would be drained out, as in 'white as a ghost'.  We are not white because of this, otherwise our skin color tends to be more of another color.  Crayons label this as a flesh color.  Different regions of the world tend to have shades of this.

 

Your supporting arguments are lacking.


Your supporting arguments are nuts.   Race is a social construct, not based on science.   Don't get all hung up on exact representation of skin color. 


The last "scientist" to consider race more than a social construct was Nazi racial theorist Hans F.K. Gunther.  He had skin color charts to help identify the races and sub-races that was a big part of his construct of an Aryan Race which convinced Hitler to give FK  a position as a professor of anthropology. I hear Trump may be considering making him a Posthumous Professor Emeritus at Trump University to make enrolling more attractive for his supporters.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

135 Views
Message 69 of 120

TemperMental67's post....

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Fox News Audience is 94% White

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

Thanks for posting that link...it says a lot.

==================================================================
So you think all minorities are swayed by left wing media? That they somehow lack the ability to reason and to do as they please?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes and Yes.

Again...Fox News Audience is 94% White

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

I see so many posters that think FOX is not a reliable source for news and then they say they do not watch FOX. Very telling.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

140 Views
Message 70 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

That’s even worse than I had thought.

 

“Fox News’s audience, at least through 2018, reportedly has been almost all white and barely picks up minority viewers from around the country. The revelation comes as the network deals with blowback from recent comments made by host Laura Ingraham on the nation’s changing racial demographics.

Over the last eight months, Fox’s viewership has been 94 percent white with Hispanics serving as the next-highest racial demographic to watch at three percent, according to a CNN report citing data from Nielsen.

“Composition of the Fox News audience, 2018-to-date, total day: 94% White, 3% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 1% Black,” said CNN’s Brian Stelter.“

 

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-white-audience-immigration-1067807


If you read your own link, you will discover that the "poll numbers" are made up by someone from CNN.

 

“Composition of the Fox News audience, 2018-to-date, total day: 94% White, 3% Hispanic, 2% Asian, 1% Black,” said CNN’s Brian Stelter.

 

How does he know that? First of all, most people don't answer their phone unless they can see the caller id and know who they are talking to. That's also why your Democrat poll figures showed Hillary as the clear winner!


Prove CNN made up the numbers. I don't see any statement by Nielsen refuting CNN's characterization of their data, which is not a poll done by phone, by the way.   Otherwise, you are just lying. 


YOU prove CNN isn't lying which is the typical MO of this lefty station. Nielson is only a small sample of the overall population. How many boxes did Nielson rate? 20?30? Even a poll would tell you more about the viewing habits yet you don't even have that.


Asking about Nielson's methodology and sample size is a legimate question.   Accusing CNN of lying is not.  That's a conspiracy theory mentality and has no place in debate.  


I am NOT asking about Neilson's methodology at all. You mentioned that that was the way that CNN got their story. I told you that both Neilson and CNN are a trash way to predict results. If you want to prove that Fox News viewers are 94% white (which they may be), you'll have to dig deeper for proof.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views