Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

Message 71 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Fox News Audience is 94% White

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

Thanks for posting that link...it says a lot.

So you think all minorities are swayed by left wing media?  That they somehow lack the ability to reason and to do as they please?  

Whenever you use the word "all", you know that's NOT true. Most minorities are swayed by left wing radical media like CNN and MSNBC!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 120

All this nonsense about Fox just cracks me up.  Liberals hate Fox because they're one of the most UNBIASED networks in existence.  Liberals prefer all the fake news they get from other networks.  Not only has Fox been PROVEN to be one of the most unbiased networks in study after study, their viewers have been proven to be more unbiased than those of all but a couple other networks.  AND BEFORE YOU LIBERALS START WITH ALL THE USUAL SPIN, INNUENDO, HALF-TRUTHS, LIES, AND NAME CALLING ABOUT FOX, SHOW US FACTS WITH REFERENCES TO BACK IT UP.  Here are some from the University of Michigan (and there have been numerous other studies, e.g. PEW and UCLA):

https://guides.lib.umich.edu/c.php?g=637508&p=4462444

Pew_mediapolarization_ideologicalplacementsourceaudience.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 120

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Why do we judge by the color of one's skin????? Isn't that racist?????

Why are 94% of Fox viewers white?  Care to comment on that?

Is there it a crime for anyone preferring FOX over other news networks?  Is that against the principles of liberalism, or is it indicative of liberals wanting to dictate to others what they may or may not do?

I don't watch any particular network, but what business is it of yours about who watches what?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 120

@ChasKy53 wrote:

the "Trump cult" is closer to being yours than his.

How so?  Couldn't one say that you exhibit more cultist behavior by your denigrating posts against anyone who doesn't share your opinions?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality The real world knows Trump's rallies are 99.9% white with 2 or 3 black people strategically placed behind the speaker platform.

Next, when Trump talks about Fox, he describes the relationship as us or we.

Finally, Comrade Trump is a hero to the KKK and Nazis.

Is this about FOX news or your imaginary "Trump Cult"?   Or is it that you never pass up a chance to detour the topic so you can bring up your "Trump Cult"?

the "Trump cult" is closer to being yours than his.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality The real world knows Trump's rallies are 99.9% white with 2 or 3 black people strategically placed behind the speaker platform.

Is this about FOX news or your imaginary "Trump Cult"?   Or is it that you never pass up a chance to detour the topic so you can bring up your "Trump Cult"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 120

@Soosie wrote:
Why do we judge by the color of one's skin????? Isn't that racist?????

Why are 94% of Fox viewers white?  Care to comment on that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox News Audience is 94% White

Message 78 of 120

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Your supporting arguments are nuts.   Race is a social construct, not based on science.   Don't get all hung up on exact representation of skin color. 

You are apparently the one who is hung up on skin color.   You say that you are white.  The last time I saw someone who was white was years ago when I saw a woman with albino features.

You seem to be the one with a hang-up about race. 

Nope.  I have a hang-up about racism.   When racism disappears, I'll stop bringing it up.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Your supporting arguments are nuts.   Race is a social construct, not based on science.   Don't get all hung up on exact representation of skin color. 

You are apparently the one who is hung up on skin color.   You say that you are white.  The last time I saw someone who was white was years ago when I saw a woman with albino features.

You seem to be the one with a hang-up about race. 

Kudos
Views