Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

199 Views
Message 91 of 120

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Fox News Audience is 94% White

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

Thanks for posting that link...it says a lot.

More aburdist drivel from the Right.

 

There is no "coersion" - they watch of their own free will

 

Please explain how Progressives have managed to mind-control minorities to NOT watch Fox. The notion that minorities would be that gulible is just another racist mime propigated by Republicans and multiplied by Fox.

 

The reality is much easier to explain

People in America watch what they WANT to watch.

Minorities are people too

They WANT to watch (and listen to) things that please them.

Fox shows and tells a racist line to its viewers.

If the viewers do NOT accept that line, they would switch to real news

They DID switch

Ergo racist line on Fox REPELS Minority viewers.

 

THAT is what explaines the lily-white audience swallowing the Fox-tripe.

The fact you think its because minorities do what they're told explains why you support an infantile moron who gets his news from InfoWars and the National Enquirer.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

192 Views
Message 92 of 120

@Soosie wrote:
Why do we judge by the color of one's skin????? Isn't that racist?????

 

You'll have to address your question to the "conservatives".

 

Progressives judge people by their words and deeds, and FOX speaks and acts like a RACIST. Google "Racist statements by Fox" and you'll get around 2,920,000 hits in half a second.

 

Then you could stretch a bit and consider whether or not most people watch TV they DISagree with, and then see if there's anything that might connect the plethora of racism on Fox and the racial demographic of the Fox audience.

 

So unlike the racist rants from the Republicans about how exposing racism must also be racist, it is with a reasoned analysis of the actual facts that leads many Progressives to conclude Fox is racially biased and that MUST be "profitable" for them which means it attracts and holds their audience which strongly indicates the viewers agree with what the see and hear WHICH IS RACIST ,  ergo SO ARE THEY. QED

 

I would point out the idea somehow White people suffer from racism against whites in the USA is ANOTHER racist mime pushed by the Republicans and their Propaganda Ministry led by Fox.


Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

197 Views
Message 93 of 120
Fox News Audience is 94% White

That shows that the minority do not want to watch FOX because they have been told not by the left wing media where they get their news...this proves that.

Thanks for posting that link...it says a lot.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
197
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
195
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

195 Views
Message 94 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:


Watch the video I posted. My ancestors are not from the Caucasus region.


I would believe that the video had a racist slant to it.  This for several reasons since she attempts to say that being a Caucasian was dreamed up by our founding fathers, Hitler, etc.

 

If we were white then our blood flow would have ceased and it all would be drained out, as in 'white as a ghost'.  We are not white because of this, otherwise our skin color tends to be more of another color.  Crayons label this as a flesh color.  Different regions of the world tend to have shades of this.

 

Your supporting arguments are lacking.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
195
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

199 Views
Message 95 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:


Already did. Not Happening accused CNN of lying. I said if Nielsen had a problem with CNN’s representation of their data, they would say something. They haven’t.


Again you posted it but can't back it up.  Instead you attempt to blame it on Nielsen.  They didn't post it here, you did.


I’m not “blaming” Nielsen. I’m attributing it as the source of the data. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

183 Views
Message 96 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

 


I’m white. Caucasian is a racist term etymologically equivalent to Negroid and Mongoloid. 

 

https://youtu.be/GKB8hXYod2w


How can you say that you are 'white'?  Is your skin white or some other color?  I've seen a person years ago that is that is white because she was an albino, basically she would be classified as being a Black albino since that was the grouping she came from.

 

Technically our skin is not white per se but of different shades, therefore we are labeled as Caucasians denoting that we are of European origin.

 

 


Watch the video I posted. My ancestors are not from the Caucasus region.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
183
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

187 Views
Message 97 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:


Already did. Not Happening accused CNN of lying. I said if Nielsen had a problem with CNN’s representation of their data, they would say something. They haven’t.


Again you posted it but can't back it up.  Instead you attempt to blame it on Nielsen.  They didn't post it here, you did.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

197 Views
Message 98 of 120

@ManicProgressive wrote:

 


I’m white. Caucasian is a racist term etymologically equivalent to Negroid and Mongoloid. 

 

https://youtu.be/GKB8hXYod2w


How can you say that you are 'white'?  Is your skin white or some other color?  I've seen a person years ago that is that is white because she was an albino, basically she would be classified as being a Black albino since that was the grouping she came from.

 

Technically our skin is not white per se but of different shades, therefore we are labeled as Caucasians denoting that we are of European origin.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
197
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

196 Views
Message 99 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:


 


Because I’m not the one claiming they are false. Nielsen is a generally accepted source of TV viewership data. And it’s in their best interest to maintain trust. So if they have a problem with what CNN is reporting, they will say something.


You posted them, therefore they are yours.  Now you are crawfishing?


Already did. Not Happening accused CNN of lying. I said if Nielsen had a problem with CNN’s representation of their data, they would say something. They haven’t.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
205
Views

Re: Fox News Audience is 94% White

205 Views
Message 100 of 120

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Many of the posts in this thread are absurd. Think about it for a moment, (which eliminates Trump Lovers immediately), do we really need a Neilson survey to know almost all Fox viewers are white? I'm surprised it wasn't closer to 99%.


So, you also watch FOX?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
205
Views