Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 31 of 59

Alferd wrote-When fox news went online, I watched a few news programs, and rapidly became aware that fox news consistently told lies in favor of conservatism.

Over the last twenty plus years, they have remained liars whose message is aimed at and intended for an audience of dolts, morons, fools, and unpatriotic scum.

Sure, I check them out occasionally - to see what the enemy is up to...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As do I with fake news CNN and Msnbc which tell their lies in favor of liberalism and your false descriptive name calling fits more their viewers than ours.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 59

When fox news went online, I watched a few news programs, and rapidly became aware that fox news consistently told lies in favor of conservatism.

Over the last twenty plus years, they have remained liars whose message is aimed at and intended for an audience of dolts, morons, fools, and unpatriotic scum.

Sure, I check them out occasionally - to see what the enemy is up to...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 59
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 59

Do the whining dems see the hypocrisy in blaming Trump for all the Russian meddling when it all happen under Obama,Mueller,Comey and McGabe?Apparently Obama wasn`t too concerned about it a few years ago.---
Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous' - YouTube    

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 59

Apparently, some Republicans do have a moral boundary which they refuse to cross over.  If what one of the ignoble donald tribe states as true, that this man was a Never Trump individual, then yes there may indeed  be a moral boundary that someone wanted him to cross and he bolted.    That is good news for democracy.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 59

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Members of the Trump Cult receive their daily propaganda updates from Fox. Unfortunately, they don't watch real news, so they actually believe and/or fall for Fox propaganda.

I tend to agree.   My Fox news loving uncle thinks NPR is a flaming liberal station.   I listen daily, and can't see his point.  There were segments after segments on there during the election, talking to Trump supporters, to get their reasons why they were voting for Trump, what their concerns were, etc.  And in an unbiased way.  If someone is about to lose their coal-related job, it made some sense why Trump seemed appealing.  

I have no idea why he thinks this is liberal programming. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 37 of 59

Members of the Trump Cult receive their daily propaganda updates from Fox. Unfortunately, they don't watch real news, so they actually believe and/or fall for Fox propaganda.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 59

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Foxs ranks at the bottom for accuracy.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-does-your-favorite-news-source-rate-on-the-truthiness-scale-co...

news bias chart.jpg

Good info, Tempermental....it is interesting to note that many Fox viewers have no clue how politically bigoted (partisan) their often sole news source actually is, as well as BreitBart, Redstate, the Daily Caller, etc.  It's quite telling.  Brainwashed folks usually don't know they're brainwashed.

It's also not surprising where CNN is on the partisan map.  The brainwashed only believe Fox and Hannity and Limblah who always criticise the least biased network and claim they are Liberal.  Problem is, when one is so far to the right, anything to their left seems as if it's "far-left".  That should tell them how far to the extremes they are, but they aren't that objective and have very little insight.

I like the basic-to-complex ranking, too. CNN is basic. No depth. The difference is obvious when you get to watch CNN International, targeted at other countries. Much more in depth and analytical. Makes me sad for the state of our ratings-driven media in general. 

And yes, it helps to be aware of bias. I watch MSNBC too, on occasion. But its bias is often obvious. I can’t stand the morning Joe or whatever it is... we should all dig deeper into the data. Confirm or refute from direct sources when possible.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 59

Third, Fox is not even close to the legitimate news in nightly viewers:

ABC      8.3 MILLION

NBC      8.2 MILLION

CBS       6.6 MILLION

Fox        2.3 MILLION--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So you  pick 3- 1/2 hour new shows and equate that with  24 hour FOX news coverage and call it legitimate News.  Compare it on a 24 hour basis and they don`t even show as a news source for all day news .

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 59
you mean like Republicans Jim?
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors