Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 21 of 59

Big Lib wrote--I particularly love how they're now trying to conflate the massive voter fraud Trump was certain was going to occur, to Russia meddling, and as we now know, massive data mining.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pity you don`t see the difference . Massive data research is legal /using DOJ and FBI  to create a dirty dossier and wire tapping a Presidential candidate and now  President is stictly illegal. People who did this and  those who approved belong in jail.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 22 of 59

The Fox propaganda machine made Trump their hero and the following groups of people are the villains:

• our Intelligence Agencies
  • the FBI
  • The two former directors of the FBI

Isn't it intersting that the Fox hero:

• is a pathological LIAR
  • insults everyone who disagrees with him 
  • sexually abuses and/or attacks women
  • insulted several different ethnic groups
  • refused to release his tax returns
  • refuses to say anything negative about Vladimir Putin
  • etc.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 59

@easyed598wrote:

Do the whining dems see the hypocrisy in blaming Trump for all the Russian meddling when it all happen under Obama,Mueller,Comey and McGabe?Apparently Obama wasn`t too concerned about it a few years ago.---

We would've known about Der Trumper using the KGB to steal the election long ago if the Republican Congress had not spent all their time and money trying in vain to find some crime they could pin on Hillary and taking away 34 Million american's health insurance..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 59

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Do the whining dems see the hypocrisy in blaming Trump for all the Russian meddling when it all happen under Obama,Mueller,Comey and McGabe?Apparently Obama wasn`t too concerned about it a few years ago.---
Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous' - YouTube    

Image result for hey look over there

I particularly love how they're now trying to conflate the massive voter fraud Trump was certain was going to occur, to Russia meddling, and as we now know, massive data mining.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 59

@ManicProgressivewrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Members of the Trump Cult receive their daily propaganda updates from Fox. Unfortunately, they don't watch real news, so they actually believe and/or fall for Fox propaganda.

I tend to agree.   My Fox news loving uncle thinks NPR is a flaming liberal station.   I listen daily, and can't see his point.  There were segments after segments on there during the election, talking to Trump supporters, to get their reasons why they were voting for Trump, what their concerns were, etc.  And in an unbiased way.  If someone is about to lose their coal-related job, it made some sense why Trump seemed appealing.  

I have no idea why he thinks this is liberal programming. 

....because smarter people listen to/watch it.

I made the same assumption for years.....again, because smarter people said it was what they viewed or listened to on the radio.  That and Republicans/Conservatives were against funding it.

But I've found it to be the most unbiased news available.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 59

@easyed598wrote:

Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous' - YouTube    

Image result for hey look over there

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 59

@easyed598wrote:

So soon the Dems forget--Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous' - YouTube

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 59

@john258wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-When fox news went online, I watched a few news programs, and rapidly became aware that fox news consistently told lies in favor of conservatism.

Over the last twenty plus years, they have remained liars whose message is aimed at and intended for an audience of dolts, morons, fools, and unpatriotic scum.

Sure, I check them out occasionally - to see what the enemy is up to...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As do I with fake news CNN and Msnbc which tell their lies in favor of liberalism and your false descriptive name calling fits more their viewers than ours.

We are talking about what a FOX News Analyst tells us about FOX news. He speaks the truth and no matter how hard you try you can not change the truth. I know your leaders have told you to post to counter what he said but you can not as it is true.

Right you are John, right you are....

The mother ship was attacked by one of their own, so how do they defend it? Claim it's the most watched (hardly) and attack CNN & msnbc.....lol....."but what about.....but what about....." Rather pathetic, indeed.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 59

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-When fox news went online, I watched a few news programs, and rapidly became aware that fox news consistently told lies in favor of conservatism.

Over the last twenty plus years, they have remained liars whose message is aimed at and intended for an audience of dolts, morons, fools, and unpatriotic scum.

Sure, I check them out occasionally - to see what the enemy is up to...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As do I with fake news CNN and Msnbc which tell their lies in favor of liberalism and your false descriptive name calling fits more their viewers than ours.

We are talking about what a FOX News Analyst tells us about FOX news. He speaks the truth and no matter how hard you try you can not change the truth. I know your leaders have told you to post to counter what he said but you can not as it is true.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 59

@easyed598wrote:

A mutual admiration society....

Vaya con huevos...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements