AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 1 of 59

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Yes Centrist, we have a bona fide original member of the Trump Cult who perceives of his role here as the following:

• Whenever his hero in the White House is criticized, he immediately rushes to the rescue
  • But he never defends his idol, he instead does his best to change the subject.
  • So he asks obscure questions on trivial, irrelevant issues
  • Unfortunately, other forum members fall for the trap and respond

But the rest of us want to stay focused on the danger of a national TV network using their influence to create propaganda via an array of political conspriacy theories.

I agree, CeeTee, we have several here.....one who rarely, if ever initiates a topic, but prefers to TROLL and disrupt as many topics as possible.  Another intiates as many "what about Hillary..." or "what about Obama" topics as possible to divert attention and focus on our current POTUS.  It's shameful and "intellectually dishonest." Clearly, politically bigoted.

Once again the klatch gathers to talk about other posters and swap kudoes.

Do bots get upset because they dont get as many kudos or other kinds of approbation as they feel they should be getting?

Not being a facebook or twitter user (I'm not a twit-wit like liddle donnie) - I suspect that my contact with bots and the bot-influenced is relatively limited - I'm curious - and so am asking...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 59

Image result for troll

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 59

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Yes Centrist, we have a bona fide original member of the Trump Cult who perceives of his role here as the following:

• Whenever his hero in the White House is criticized, he immediately rushes to the rescue
  • But he never defends his idol, he instead does his best to change the subject.

But the rest of us want to stay focused on the danger of a national TV network using their influence to create propaganda via an array of political conspriacy theories.

I agree, CeeTee, we have several here.....one who rarely, if ever initiates a topic, but prefers to TROLL and disrupt as many topics as possible.  Another intiates as many "what about Hillary..." or "what about Obama" topics as possible to divert attention and focus on our current POTUS.  It's shameful and "intellectually dishonest." Clearly, politically bigoted.

Once again the klatch gathers to talk about other posters and swap kudoes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 59

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Do the whining dems see the hypocrisy in blaming Trump for all the Russian meddling when it all happen under Obama,Mueller,Comey and McGabe?Apparently Obama wasn`t too concerned about it a few years ago.---
Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous' - YouTube    

Image result for hey look over there

When confronted with an uncomfortable issue and having no way to rationally deal with it, the lightweight thinkers will often find a cartoon to post.

Fox propaganda is only uncomfortable for Foxbots.  Although they are indeed "lightweight thinkers", I haven't seen any appropriate editorial cartoons they posted.  If they did, I hope I didn't miss a good.

Image result for judge judy gifs

Someday the lame right-wing extremists might realize they contribute very little to actual discussions with their very lame attempts at insulting those they disagree with.

And another film clip out of the vault.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 59

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

It was bad enough having a national network which concentrates on supplying pollitical propaganda to a gullible, low IQ viewership. And that divides our country between those who are informed and the ignorant.

But now it's even worse. In order to qualify for a job in the White House, you have to be employed as a Fox Conspiracy Theorist.

It's more than one but here is an example of the thinking on one national network:

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski criticized President Donald Trump on Wednesday for undermining the media's message by creating his own facts, adding that the "job" of the media is to "control exactly what people think."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 59

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 7 of 59

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 59

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@easyed598wrote:

Do the whining dems see the hypocrisy in blaming Trump for all the Russian meddling when it all happen under Obama,Mueller,Comey and McGabe?Apparently Obama wasn`t too concerned about it a few years ago.---
Obama: Trump's Rigged Election Comments are 'Ridiculous' - YouTube    

Image result for hey look over there

When confronted with an uncomfortable issue and having no way to rationally deal with it, the lightweight thinkers will often find a cartoon to post.

Fox propaganda is only uncomfortable for Foxbots.  Although they are indeed "lightweight thinkers", I haven't seen any appropriate editorial cartoons they posted.  If they did, I hope I didn't miss a good.

Image result for judge judy gifs

Someday the lame right-wing extremists might realize they contribute very little to actual discussions with their very lame attempts at insulting those they disagree with.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 59

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Right you are John, right you are....

The mother ship was attacked by one of their own, so how do they defend it? Claim it's the most watched (hardly) and attack CNN & msnbc.....lol....."but what about.....but what about....." Rather pathetic, indeed.....

When confronted with an uncomfortable issue  such as "but what about" and have no reasonable response, the shallow thinkers fake laugh.

Yep, "rk", you and your's, the "but what about..." crowd, sure haven't addressed ANYTHING with your "well what about..." defense positions.  "What about Hillary" sure is a favorite response by the "shallow thinkers" on the far-right-wing extremist end of the spectrum.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 10 of 59

It was bad enough having a national network which concentrates on supplying pollitical propaganda to a gullible, low IQ viewership. And that divides our country between those who are informed and the ignorant.

But now it's even worse. In order to qualify for a job in the White House, you have to be employed as a Fox Conspiracy Theorist.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22