Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 51 of 59

@easyed598wrote:

Centrists wrote-I believe it's rather concerning it took a "military analyst" 10 years to figure out Fox was a propaganda machine when untrained folks have known that for many years.  Doesn't speak well of our military analysts.

Just saying.....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is your erroneous opinion but I see this "military analysist "  being a good fit at fake news CNN or MSNBC

Really?  What's erronious about it?

btw, MANY former Fox employee's have said the same thing as the "military analyst" said so it's not a limited opinion.

The Fraud Perpetuated by Fox News

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 59

Centrists wrote-I believe it's rather concerning it took a "military analyst" 10 years to figure out Fox was a propaganda machine when untrained folks have known that for many years.  Doesn't speak well of our military analysts.

Just saying.....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is your erroneous opinion but I see this "military analysist "  being a good fit at fake news CNN or MSNBC

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 59

Sane, rational, and logical American Citizens - who never have guzzled the conservative koolaid - have recognized since it's inception that fox news is an equivalent of "Pravda" crafted to appeal to RWNJs - because fox news consistently, shamelessly, and blatantly slants the news and tells lies that heavily biased and bigoted conservative yokels uncritically swallow hook line and sinker.

481372_623327364359445_1236619908_n.png

And so, when someone vociferously leaps to defend fox news - the majority of sane, rational and logical American Citizens who never did believe any of the fox news lies - see that defense as self-outing...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 59

@jimc91wrote:

Oh, the bizarro world of far-right extremists......  Let's take a look, shall we?

Col. Peters was outed as a "Never Trumper" in November of 2016.  So?  Why would that be an issue?  Does Fox only want those commentators that kiss trumps backside?  Of course that's what they want and expect and that's indicated by Jims comment.  "outed".  LOL!   When a person allows total HATE for another person they seem to lose the ability to be objective.  So here the far-right extremist seems to claim those who didn't support trump have "total HATE" for him.  That's laughable.  To a far-right extremist, if someone doesn't support another for President, the only conclusion is they have "total HATE" for them.  Quite the reveal of one's intellect.

[video]

This is sort of "old news" but have at it!  So are bombastic accusations.

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!!  Yeah, like making bizarre conclusions.

FOX NEWS!  Is a fraud.....they aren't "news"; they're entertainment.  And what a joke they are.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 59

I believe it's rather concerning it took a "military analyst" 10 years to figure out Fox was a propaganda machine when untrained folks have known that for many years.  Doesn't speak well of our military analysts.

Just saying.....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 59

Col. Peters was outed as a "Never Trumper" in November of 2016.  When a person allows total HATE for another person they seem to lose the ability to be objective.

[video]

This is sort of "old news" but have at it!

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!!

FOX NEWS!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 59

Has any libs here looked at the departures from Msnbc  or CNN in the last year. When the job doesn`t fit the employee or for ethical reason they have to leave. Not Rocket science.--------------this video shows a millenial that should be applying at MSNBC.A Millennial Job Interview - YouTube

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 59

Of course Fox is a propaganda machine for the extreme right wing, what's news is it took Peters a decade to figure that out.

Numerous studies prove the more you watch Fox, the less you know about what's really going on in the World. The loss of actual understanding all tilts toward the lunitic fringe on the right end of the political spectrum. Most Foxbots believe: Saddam was part of 9/11, Iran is building nukes, Hillary committed some crime, the FBI is a totally corrupt left-wing foil for the Communist Party, Illegal immigrants are the reason you havne't gotten a raise since 1981, Der Trumper is a successful businessman because of his great deal making and the Russian interference in the election didn't change the outcome.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Fox Analyst Calls Network "Propaganda Machine", Quits

Message 59 of 59

A Fox News analyst quit in a scathing letter that accused the network of degenerating into “a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration.”

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a strategic analyst for Fox News, said he was leaving the network and laid out his reasoning in a fiery letter to colleagues, obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” Peters wrote. “Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.”

He went on:

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of “deep-state” machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

Peters continued in that vein before signing off: “As our president’s favorite world leader would say, ‘Das vidanya’” — Russian for “goodbye.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/20/17144758/fox-news-ralph-peter-quits-trump-letter

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors