It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox - A "Destructive Propaganda Machine"

Message 71 of 80

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

LMAO!  I don't recall any Fox viewers EVER question his objectivity until he blasted Fox.  As he objectively said, "I don't do propaganda for anyone".

Though we do know political bigots aren't "objective".

Do you really expect to have a separate topic to evaluate each and every person who makes reports on Fox? How about the same for MSNBC, CNN, and the networks. Then we can have one for every op/ed contributor to the Wash Post, NYT, etc.

Would you say anyone not involved in such an exercise is a "political bigot"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 80
Me too, this guy always make me sick, but now he most definitely has to be being pd paid big bucks by The Donald.
If not, why would you sprew such crap out of your mouth on National TV knowing in your heart it's not true. Or can he be that dumb??
I'd love to see the handcuffs on TV, but they wouldn't do that, I bet they'd wait or do it from his home.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 80

@Panjandrom wrote:

An unhinged bozo.

"Sean Hannity has called on the witnesses in the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to delete their evidence and destroy all their hardware in an attempt to derail the case"

http://www.businessinsider.com/sean-hannity-tells-mueller-investigation-witnesses-to-destroy-evidenc...

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512

I'd love to see him removed from the set in cuffs.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 80

An unhinged bozo.

"Sean Hannity has called on the witnesses in the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to delete their evidence and destroy all their hardware in an attempt to derail the case"

http://www.businessinsider.com/sean-hannity-tells-mueller-investigation-witnesses-to-destroy-evidenc...

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fox - A "Destructive Propaganda Machine"

Message 75 of 80

Centrist, we know what will happen next. This ultra conservative American will be attacked by Trump and Fox. They will start a smear campaign against the guy as if this was Nazi Germany. They've been doing that to Mueller, the FBI, and the Justice Department since Trump became the President. Unfortunately, his low IQ diehard supporters aren't smart enough to see what's obvious to everyone else.

A Joseph Goebbels propaganda network is terrified of one thing more than anything else, THE TRUTH.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 80

LMAO!  I don't recall any Fox viewers EVER question his objectivity until he blasted Fox.  As he objectively said, "I don't do propaganda for anyone".

Though we do know political bigots aren't "objective".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 80
Spoiler
Peters voted for Hillary and was a "never Trumper". So, his objectivity is as questionable as those who constantly post silliness about Goebbels and the rest of that crowd.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 80

Many knew Fox was/is trump's Joseph Goebbels.  The fascist leader has a fascist propagnda arm. It's pathetic the low info types allowed this to happen.....and continue to do so today.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 80

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become "destructive propaganda machine"

He was a Fox News military analyst for many years. Now he says Fox is doing a "great deal of damage" to the United States.

Ralph Peters left the network in March after sending a blistering farewell note to some of his colleagues. The note shocked the TV news industry because he accused Fox of "assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law."

He also strongly defended the importance of Robert Mueller's probe of Russian interference -- a position that puts him at odds with former colleagues like Sean Hannity.

"Without exaggeration, the Mueller investigation is the most important of my lifetime, and I am 66 years old. I lived through Watergate," Peters said Wednesday night.

Cooper asked him: Do those hosts "believe the stuff they are saying" about the FBI and Justice Department?

"I suspect Sean Hannity really believes it," Peters said. "The others are smarter. They know what they're doing. It's bewildering to me. I mean, I wanted to just cry out and say, 'How can you do this?' How can you lie to our country? How can you knowingly attack our Constitution, the bedrock of our system of government, the bedrock of our country?"

ve propaganda machine'

Certainly this doesn't come as a surprise to most intelligent and objective adults.

And the one who is too stupid to know he's lying (Hannity) is the one Der Trumper talks to EVERY NIGHT!  The 38% of Americans who still support Der Trumper cannot win any elections IF THE SANE PEOPLE VOTE.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Fox - A "Destructive Propaganda Machine"

Message 80 of 80

Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become "destructive propaganda machine"

He was a Fox News military analyst for many years. Now he says Fox is doing a "great deal of damage" to the United States.

Ralph Peters left the network in March after sending a blistering farewell note to some of his colleagues. The note shocked the TV news industry because he accused Fox of "assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law."

He sounded like one of Fox's most vociferous liberal critics. But Peters is a staunch conservative who feels the network has lost its way.

On Wednesday he gave his first TV interview since leaving Fox. He told CNN's Anderson Cooper that some of Fox's hosts are doing "a great grave disservice to our country."

Peters was sometimes very critical of President Trump during his appearances on Fox. And he repeated that criticism on Wednesday, telling Cooper he believes that Trump is "frightened" of Vladimir Putin.

He said, "I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has a grip on President Trump," adding, "I hope I'm wrong."

Peters, who was a US Army lieutenant colonel before becoming a Fox military analyst, based his assessment on what he called his understanding of how the Russian government operates.

He also strongly defended the importance of Robert Mueller's probe of Russian interference -- a position that puts him at odds with former colleagues like Sean Hannity.

"Without exaggeration, the Mueller investigation is the most important of my lifetime, and I am 66 years old. I lived through Watergate," Peters said Wednesday night.

In the interview, Peters doubled down on what he said in his Fox resignation letter back in March.

"For years, I was glad to be associated with Fox. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet, and a necessary one," he said Wednesday. "But with the rise of Donald Trump, Fox did become a destructive propaganda machine, and I don't do propaganda for anyone."

Peters said the Fox hosts who constantly attack Mueller are "doing it for ratings and profit" and "doing a great grave disservice to our country."

Cooper asked him: Do those hosts "believe the stuff they are saying" about the FBI and Justice Department?

"I suspect Sean Hannity really believes it," Peters said. "The others are smarter. They know what they're doing. It's bewildering to me. I mean, I wanted to just cry out and say, 'How can you do this?' How can you lie to our country? How can you knowingly attack our Constitution, the bedrock of our system of government, the bedrock of our country?"

A Fox spokeswoman said the network's original comment about his exit still stands.

More at:  Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become 'destructive propaganda machine'

Certainly this doesn't come as a surprise to most intelligent and objective adults.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs