Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fox - A "Destructive Propaganda Machine"

Message 61 of 80

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

LMAO!  I don't recall any Fox viewers EVER question his objectivity until he blasted Fox.  As he objectively said, "I don't do propaganda for anyone".

Though we do know political bigots aren't "objective".

Do you really expect to have a separate topic to evaluate each and every person who makes reports on Fox? No, but I will everytime one quits because of the garbage Fox spews.  But thanks for asking......It would be expected. You are quite welcome......

Would you say anyone not involved in such an exercise is a "political bigot"?  No, just those who just respond to a post without reading it and the references or refers to "political bigots" as "we".  But again, thanks for asking....did MIseker write that one for you???

Obviously, the military analyst said what many intelligent people already knew. Obviously he continued his opposition to President Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 80

@MIseker wrote:

Go f

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

LMAO!  I don't recall any Fox viewers EVER question his objectivity until he blasted Fox.  As he objectively said, "I don't do propaganda for anyone".

Do you really expect to have a separate topic to evaluate each and every person who makes reports on Fox? How about the same for MSNBC, CNN, and the networks. Then we can have one for every op/ed contributor to the Wash Post, NYT, etc.

Would you say anyone not involved in such an exercise is a "political bigot"?

Go for it. Post your sources blasting msnbc and the mainstream media. The worst that can happen is we liberals post EVERY piece of bad news about Trump and fox. DOnt forget to fact check your source for truthfullness. " truthyness" doesnt count.. it needs to be in context.

So what ya think aout Hannity usng Fox to advise people to obstruct justice?

i am haveing a problem translating your first part. as to Hannity - i think it is great. it was a great bit of parody about hillaries emails

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 80

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Do you really expect to have a separate topic to evaluate each and every person who makes reports on Fox? How about the same for MSNBC, CNN, and the networks. Then we can have one for every op/ed contributor to the Wash Post, NYT, etc.

How about every time an announcer on ABC, CBS, or NBC is caught in a lie - - - - you post about it?

How is that related to the topic?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 80

@gruffstuff wrote:

Fox has become "destructive propaganda machine"

FOX always was a "destructive propaganda machine" .

But for who, and what?

Who is running the machine and to what purpose?

All one has to know is that the likes of Murdock and Roger Ailes had heavy hands in the creation of FOX News. Fox News was created to push the far right conservative agenda, which is basically Fascism.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 80

Fox has become "destructive propaganda machine"

FOX always was a "destructive propaganda machine" .

But for who, and what?

Who is running the machine and to what purpose?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 80

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

How about every time an announcer on ABC, CBS, or NBC is caught in a lie - - - - you post about it?

Hey Chas....good to see ya!!  Hope all is well....

Yeah, some can't handle one of theirs calling out their propaganda machine.  It is what it is....  Nice to see someone at Fox has a spine.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 80

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Do you really expect to have a separate topic to evaluate each and every person who makes reports on Fox? No, but I will everytime one quits because of the garbage Fox spews.  But thanks for asking......

Would you say anyone not involved in such an exercise is a "political bigot"?  No, just those who just respond to a post without reading it and the references or refers to "political bigots" as "we".  But again, thanks for asking....

Obviously, the military analyst said what many intelligent people already knew.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 80

Go f

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Go for it. Post your sources blasting msnbc and the mainstream media. The worst that can happen is we liberals post EVERY piece of bad news about Trump and fox. DOnt forget to fact check your source for truthfullness. " truthyness" doesnt count.. it needs to be in context.

So what ya think aout Hannity usng Fox to advise people to obstruct justice?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 80

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 80

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, we know what will happen next. This ultra conservative American will be attacked by Trump and Fox. They will start a smear campaign against the guy as if this was Nazi Germany. They've been doing that to Mueller, the FBI, and the Justice Department since Trump became the President. Unfortunately, his low IQ diehard supporters aren't smart enough to see what's obvious to everyone else.

A Joseph Goebbels propaganda network is terrified of one thing more than anything else, THE TRUTH.

Oh, Joy - the Bobbsey Twins are agreeing and swapping kudoes. And, naturally, there is Nazi Germany, Goebbels and the low IQ of anyone not agreeing with them.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors