Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Former Obama aide

Message 11 of 13

@pc6063 wrote:

GS--Could it be that those in the Obama administration never needed lawyers because they weren't criminals like trump and his fellow thugs??

Alternate - they didn't need to hire lawyers. The Administration provided two great resources - the AG and the head of the FBI.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Former Obama aide

Message 12 of 13

GS--Could it be that those in the Obama administration never needed lawyers because they weren't criminals like trump and his fellow thugs??

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Former Obama aide

Message 13 of 13

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/342133-former-obama-aide-none-of-us-needed-lawyers

Former Obama aide: None of us needed lawyers

Former Obama aide: None of us needed lawyers
© Getty

A White House Cabinet secretary under former President Barack Obamatook an implicit swipe at Trump administration officials on Friday, saying he didn't know of anyone in the Obama White House that needed to hire a lawyer.

"I served 4 years in the Obama White House. I never hired a lawyer, and I don't know anyone who did," Chris Lu, who also served as a deputy secretary of Labor under Obama, wrote on Twitter. "Just thought I'd point that out."

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors