Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Former Obama aide

Message 1 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Your proof of that is?? Or is it just one one those things that only the well educated elite can understand and we "rubes' must take the word of our betters?

It's hiding in plain sight on Google.

Your google must be different than mine. Mine has nothing about Comey being a dedicated Republican.

Or did you miss that part of the exchange before responding?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

rk9152:  Your proof of that is?? Or is it just one one those things that only the well educated elite can understand and we "rubes' must take the word of our betters?

It's hiding in plain sight on Google.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@pc6063 wrote:

RK-- you really need to stop posting so much and start paying attention to the news and researching some of your statements since Comey is a dedicated Republican!

Your proof of that is?? Or is it just one one those things that only the well educated elite can understand and we "rubes' must take the word of our betters?

BTW, did you whine when Comey went before the world and talked about Hillary's emails just weeks before the election?

No. But I did comment on him letting her off the hook using the "stupid" defense.

Seriously, time to get in touch with the facts! 

Mr. Obama and his administration didn't break the law or, almost on a daily basis, try to subvert it.   When one is guilty of nothing, one rarely needs an attorney to represent them against a violation of the law.  

Obama was not constantly under attack by "investigations" (aka fishing trips) so there was no need for lawyers.

Today I listened  to all the propaganda spewed by Fox news and similar "news" sites, and I wondered as I listen to them and thought about the people who swallowed the propaganda these sites spew, whatever happened to good old common sense?  There seems to be none amongst the supporters of the idiot in the White House. 

Would you care to share what the "spewing" was that concerns you so?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's unfortunate that Trump Minions allow their hate for Hillary and ignorance of how the FBI works to cloud their judgment.

Let's clear the air on that first point. Show me posts about the sexual use of Hillary's mouth (as was done with Trump) and then we can talk about "minions hating Hillary". Seems like we may have some other "minions" hanging around here

The FBI is not a political organization, it operates on the rule of law.

Theoretically, however, it was politicized by Lynch and Comey accepted and supported it. Consider the "tarmac summit".

They do not proceed with a prosecution unless the U.S. Attorney believes they have enough evidence, as well as legal precdence on their side, to get a conviction. Politics plays no part in that decision. 

And yet the FBI Director let her off using the "stupid" defense (I don't think we can prove she intended to break the law)

Trump Minions believe otherwise, but we know they live in an alternate reality where facts, logic, and documentation are ignored.

This "minion" would love to hear what is "alternate about the above - and what "documents" you are referring to.

Putting aside the law, Comey's testimoney was devastating to the Hillary candidacy. But the Trump Minions never figured that out, so they attacked the Director of the FBI. Unbelievable!

We "minions' pointed out the corruption of the DoJ. If you want to call that an "attack", so be it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

RK-- you really need to stop posting so much and start paying attention to the news and researching some of your statements since Comey is a dedicated Republican!

BTW, did you whine when Comey went before the world and talked about Hillary's emails just weeks before the election?

Seriously, time to get in touch with the facts! 

Mr. Obama and his administration didn't break the law or, almost on a daily basis, try to subvert it.   When one is guilty of nothing, one rarely needs an attorney to represent them against a violation of the law.  

Today I listened  to all the propaganda spewed by Fox news and similar "news" sites, and I wondered as I listen to them and thought about the people who swallowed the propaganda these sites spew, whatever happened to good old common sense?  There seems to be none amongst the supporters of the idiot in the White House. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Former Obama aide

Message 6 of 13

It's unfortunate that Trump Minions allow their hate for Hillary and ignorance of how the FBI works to cloud their judgment. The FBI is not a political organization, it operates on the rule of law. They do not proceed with a prosecution unless the U.S. Attorney believes they have enough evidence, as well as legal precdence on their side, to get a conviction. Politics plays no part in that decision. 

Trump Minions believe otherwise, but we know they live in an alternate reality where facts, logic, and documentation are ignored.

Putting aside the law, Comey's testimoney was devastating to the Hillary candidacy. But the Trump Minions never figured that out, so they attacked the Director of the FBI. Unbelievable!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

GS--Could it be that those in the Obama administration never needed lawyers because they weren't criminals like trump and his fellow thugs??

Alternate - they didn't need to hire lawyers. The Administration provided two great resources - the AG and the head of the FBI.

That's Article 7 in the Bowling Green Constitution.

I don't have ready access to a handy dandy Skousen pocket constitution...

Which article states that in the Skousen pocket constitution?

I am not familiar with the Bowling Green Constitution. Possibly you could post a lengthy description of it rife with big, uncommon words and with a sparsity of meaning. I promise I will not offer the words "off topic" as a reply.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"the head of the FBI."

Really? Is that the same head of the FBI who buried Hillary's election chances by going on national television, making one negative comment after another about her? When Comey finished testifying, Hillary's chances of winning the election sunk to a new low.

By the way, like most FBI agents, Comey is a Republican. Never let facts get in the way of a Trump Minion.

Actually, I was thinking of the other Comey - the one influenced by the corrupt Loretta Lynch. The one that listed the laws that were broken but saved her butt by choosing not to bring charges because he didn't think they could prove that she intended to break the law. Try that if you are ever in front of a Judge.

As to Comey's Party of registration - how is that a factor?? This "minion" does not see it as a factor.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

GS--Could it be that those in the Obama administration never needed lawyers because they weren't criminals like trump and his fellow thugs??

Alternate - they didn't need to hire lawyers. The Administration provided two great resources - the AG and the head of the FBI.

That's Article 7 in the Bowling Green Constitution.

I don't have ready access to a handy dandy Skousen pocket constitution...

Which article states that in the Skousen pocket constitution?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Former Obama aide

Message 10 of 13

"the head of the FBI."

Really? Is that the same head of the FBI who buried Hillary's election chances by going on national television, making one negative comment after another about her? When Comey finished testifying, Hillary's chances of winning the election sunk to a new low.

By the way, like most FBI agents, Comey is a Republican. Never let facts get in the way of a Trump Minion.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors