Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Former Fox News Analyst calls Fox News a "propaganda machine for Trump".

Message 11 of 14

The only people to whom this might be news is those whose only source of information is FoxNews.

I hate to admit that it seems that most of my Tweets are about about the current occupant of the White House, and the Administration, but I'm proud of what I've had to say. Here's a link to recent Tweets absent context and below are a few examples:

Tweeted to @AlexandraCSmith at FoxNews on June 11, 2018:

I know of no citizen who wishes the failure of the Trump/[Kim]Un meeting. Your failure to name 1, just as Joseph McCarthy, exposes your apparent lie as the kind of FAKE NEWS @realDonaldTrump rails against.

June 11, 2018

Tweeted June 21, 2018:
Have we EVER had an elected official who has displayed such ignorance? Or can it be that @realDonaldTrump is just plain stupid?

Tweeted June 20, 2018, after the Prevaricator in Chief hugged a USA flag:
Betcha @realDonaldTrump would never do that to a tree. Betcha.

Reply to @Tom_Bergeron

It's about time YOU Tweeted this. I did a year ago,

How can we not be reminded of Joseph N. Welch asking Joe McCarthy "Have you no sense of decency, Sir?"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14
they do nothing more than feed to the Trump cult.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

Lt Col Ralph Peters told the truth.

In his email to former fellow workers who were still at Fox, he wrote about how he saw Fox become a lying machine for trump.

Fox now now supplies a regular diet of hatred, bigotry, and lies for trump supporters - this century's equivalent of the quislings of the last century.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Former Fox News Analyst calls Fox News a "propaganda machine for Trump".

Message 14 of 14

Former Fox  News analyst retired Army Colonel Ralph Peters said Fox news is nothing but a Trump propaganda machine and is "destructive to the country."

Further he said Fox News "preaches paranoia, attacking processes and institutions vital to our country".

He said there was indeed a witchunt going on and its Fox news against Mueller. "Trump idolaters and merry hypocritial prime time hosts are destroying the network," says Mr. Peters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/why-i-left-fox-news/2018/03/30/d1224648-32bb-11e8-8bdd-cdb33a...

Kudos
Views
Replies