Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Former Fox News Analyst calls Fox News a "propaganda machine for Trump".

Message 1 of 14
see you in November!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

Tom wrote-you too need to read my post today about voters. In 3 key battleground states, Ohio, Arizona, and Florida less than a third of voters felt Trump should be reelected. How you like those apples? See you in November.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I`m in Ohio and everyone who voted for Trump in 2016 that I talked to  will support him in November.Even talk show host Glenn Beck and Mark Levine who hated  Trump are now  supporting  him .Can`t argue with success.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@Tom5678 wrote:
you too need to read my post today about voters. In 3 key battleground states, Ohio, Arizona, and Florida less than a third of voters felt Trump should be reelected. How you like those apples? See you in November.

I really hate to break the bad news to you but Trump is not up for reelection until 2020.  So you won't find his name on the ballot in November and by 2020 anything could happen so it's a little early to pay attention to polls about it even if they're accurate.  While anything could happen in Ohio, at this point it appears that the Republican Governor in Florida will replace their Democrat senator, and I doubt any Democrat could beat a Republican in Arizona.  I doubt that I'll see you in November but I'll certainly be voting.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14
you too need to read my post today about voters. In 3 key battleground states, Ohio, Arizona, and Florida less than a third of voters felt Trump should be reelected. How you like those apples? See you in November.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

Critical wrote-This is so much like Germany in the 1930s when Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda, did the same thing to the German population. As a result of Goebbels' propaganda, Hitler was extremely popular. Look what happened to them.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Post like this is why the Blue wave is turning into a Red wave this November`s election.I guess I should consider this a good thing as the unfringed left is slowly finding out that this type of post is hurting their cause (whatever that is))

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Former Fox News Analyst calls Fox News a "propaganda machine for Trump".

Message 6 of 14

Centrist, your post is on the money. Fox is not a news network, they are Trump's propaganda machine. Unfortunately, because their low IQ viewers believe the garbage Fox promotes, it is dividing America in ways which can turn out to be quite harmful.

This is so much like Germany in the 1930s when Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda, did the same thing to the German population. As a result of Goebbels' propaganda, Hitler was extremely popular. Look what happened to them.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank You Centrist for bringing up this issue which is dividing and destroying America.

Yea, this was a stunning admission from a Fox employee; the fact itself wasn't a surprise, but the fact someone was paid to lie said they went way to far.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Former Fox News Analyst calls Fox News a "propaganda machine for Trump".

Message 8 of 14

Thank You Centrist for bringing up this issue which is dividing and destroying America.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

Apparently you dozed off.....Lt. Colonial Ralph Peters wasn't a "Fox reject", he rejected Fox because of their lies and propaganda.  Some actually have credibility and integrity; while others at Fox just collect a pay check.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Not surprised that a lot of former Fox rejects have expressed similar sentiments. Does anyone think they would be part of any fake news outlet if they didn`t . The most admired liberal  news  persons used to be Tom Brokaw and Tim Russert but now both are gone. You are stuck with Danny Duetchsbag and Mourning Joe and Chris Coma

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views