Foreign women travel to deliver babies, gain U.S. citizenship for newborns

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Foreign women travel to deliver babies, gain U.S. citizenship for newborns

Message 11 of 37

John wrote-We see the host of the G7 taking steps to prevent Trump from causing to much damage next week while attending. It seems we might be reaching the tipping point for the survival of this country. We might want to think about and discuss that full time right now since the mental health experts have told us the end could be near.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The only thing I see are the Trump hating chicken littles who run    around say "The sky is falling,the sky is falling" The mental health experts might be saying the end is near but only for those who are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. The rest of us are sitting back and watching Trump Making America Great Again. For decades the United States watch every country in the world take advantage of our economy to benefit their own   As for me and million others watching us make China Great can now say,   those days being over.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37

Kid Boy wrote-Your same old FOX...I give up have it your way.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Whenever you post facts about what is truthful reality the lefties on the board main rebuttals are "That is not true"  or blame they Fox.  ie; they combine legals aliens and illegal aliens statistics when trying to justify their support for open borders and ignore the hardship put on those illegals and the American taxpayers. This will help Trump win the election but in the meantime we all suffer the consequence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

Just a thought. While we all spend time now repeating over and over what was covered there is a lot going on that will effect everyone of us. The far right is doing what they do best keep everyone involved in what now has become a less important subject to keep our eyes off the country burning down around us. Check on what China did today, and how Trump is reacting. Look at what we were told yesterday by mental health experts that Trump mental state is going down hill, and will not stop, plus he is at the stage he really is not capable of being president due to his mental problems. We see all American Cos. ordered out of China by Trump. We see the Chairman of our Fed compared to the President of China with the question by Trump who is destroying America more. We see the host of the G7 taking steps to prevent Trump from causing to much damage next week while attending. It seems we might be reaching the tipping point for the survival of this country. We might want to think about and discuss that full time right now since the mental health experts have told us the end could be near.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

It is quite amusing to compare the Right Wing to the absolutely far-right, but they seem to overlook the obvious.    Most of these people come here and stay in fancy hotels and then go to hospitals for delivery - so they come as tourist and have $$$.     

Then they travel back to the country of origin. 

So where is the cost....are the RW folks talking about the huge loss because they won't have to pay out of state tuition when they come back for college?   

And nope, I don't read or give clicks to the nonsense and known haters of all immigrants and now tourist.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

@TracyofCotuit wrote:
I think the issue might be when the parents come here to make their children US citizens, but the parents have no intention of becoming citizens themselves. I remember as a child that made my parents furious, so it's been going on a long time.

Well, the only people who pretend there are enough people doing this is the Regressive propaganda group on immigration Breitbart quoted in their story.  No other source says there are more than a few thousand people doing this every year.

It is like the voter ID laws.  A solution in search of a problem. Why are we even discussing this except some people are VERY susceptible to propaganda and fake news. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

@KidBoy2 wrote:

CT posted at ‎08-23-2019 05:32 PM

The article I uploaded earlier applied to all immigrants. As I stated before, Fox viewers don't do independent research, they instead rely upon the Fox Propaganda Network for their information. Critics of illegal immigration have long argued that undocumented immigrants who pay taxes are able to do so because they're using stolen Social Security numbers. But millions of federal tax dollars are paid every year by people who don't have Social Security numbers at all.

================================================================

Your same old FOX...I give up have it your way.

Anti-immigration right wingers are the scum of the earth - the lowest of the low - the trashiest of the white trash...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37
I think the issue might be when the parents come here to make their children US citizens, but the parents have no intention of becoming citizens themselves. I remember as a child that made my parents furious, so it's been going on a long time.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FYI...Again...Every year, American taxpayers are billed about $2.4 billion to pay for the births of illegal aliens, according to research by the Center for Immigration Studies Director of Research, Steven Camarotta.

The Center for Immigration Studies is an anti-immigration think tank. It favors far lower immigration numbers, and produces research to further those views. The CIS was founded by historian Otis L. Graham and John Tanton, a eugenicist and white nationalist. 
"**bleep** those liberals and their fact checking."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37

This is a non-issue. 

A child cannot sponsor a parent until the child is 21.  And then if those parents have been here illegally, they have to prove they’ve been gone out of the country at least 10 years. This is a legal immigration process. So what’s the problem? 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Foreign women travel to deliver babies, gain U.S. citizenship for newborns

Message 20 of 37

Fox viewers listen only to what Fox tells them. Providing them with research proving illegal immigrants produce huge amounts of tax revenue to the state and federal government, doesn't fit in with their heavy bias towards the immigrants. Therefore, they do what they always do, shut down and ignore the research. They don't want to see proof that Fox is wrong.

According to New American Economy, undocumented immigrants contributed $13 Billion into Social Security funds in 2016 and $3 Billion to Medicare. Three years prior, the Chief Actuary of the Social Security Administration, Stephen Goss, wrote a report that estimated undocumented immigrants contributed $12 billion into Social Security.

In addition, they're consumers who create demand for products and produce revenue for our economy. But once again, don't tell Fox viewers that almost every independent study proves illegal immigrants are a net plus for our economy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors