Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 65

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

I agree with the original post that instead of someone else working to make $50 to give to the homeless that they be encouraged to work for that amount themselves.

You mean not give their hard earned money to the poor but instead keep it all for themselves?  That can't be right.

Or do you have examples of how best to encourage poor people to work? 

Image result for images handicapped adults in institutions

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/special-needs-quotes/

I saw nothing about "special needs" in the original. Where did that come from?

ohh.. i thought it was offered as food for thought yasee. i guess we should all be sorry thinking thats what you really MEANT. you mean it as a statement of FACT right? ok. in that case its a load of crap.

wrong.....not about special needs children

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 65

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  • The GOP Tax plan just:

• made the ultra rich even richer
    • increased the deficit by a whopping 1.5 to 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.

RK said, "I have been told that posting off-topic is a no-no."

RK, I know this will be difficult, but please think before accusing me of doing something while uploading one of your typical illogical posts. You claimed in this thread liberals like to give away other people's money. Well guess what? The GOP just gave away almost $2 Trillion of our money, much of it to the ultra wealthy.

If you need help understanding the logic of my argument, please let me know.

It's not that complex - the topic is not about tax cuts.

By the way - it is their money not our money at least until scout's revolution arrives when the government owns everything and distributes it as it sees fit.

But there I go - off-topic again. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 65

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if you gave examples to back up your false claim? You made a false claim, I asked for examples, you can obviously give none. Nothing seems to have changed much, except that you jumped to the other side of the fence.

Still the argumentative one aren't you?  No, I've just gotten tired of the liberal mantra of everyone having to fit into their mold and became more independent.  It does appear that there are those here who can't stand for someone to think on their own instead of following the doctrine of liberal group-speak. 

And you just provided the example of how liberals here are attempting to surpress free thinking but enforce your group-think by shunning anyone who engages in such.

If that is not communistic thinking then I wonder what is..  That fits perfectly in George Orwell's "1984'.

somewhere recently i pasted an ORWELL quote about repitive liars in govt believing their own lies. stuff like..single payer healthcare is a bad thing..

surely you understand that whether or not socialized medicine is a good thing is subjective not about ORWELL or about "repitive liars".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

I agree with the original post that instead of someone else working to make $50 to give to the homeless that they be encouraged to work for that amount themselves.

You mean not give their hard earned money to the poor but instead keep it all for themselves?  That can't be right.

ohh.. i thought it was offered as food for thought yasee. i guess we should all be sorry thinking thats what you really MEANT. you mean it as a statement of FACT right? ok. in that case its a load of crap.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 65
  • The GOP Tax plan just:

• increased the deficit by a whopping 1.5 to 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.

RK said, "I have been told that posting off-topic is a no-no."

RK, I know this will be difficult, but please think before accusing me of doing something while uploading one of your typical illogical posts. You claimed in this thread liberals like to give away other people's money. Well guess what? The GOP just gave away almost $2 Trillion of our money, much of it to the ultra wealthy.

If you need help understanding the logic of my argument, please let me know.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 65

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Perhaps it would be better if you gave examples to back up your false claim? You made a false claim, I asked for examples, you can obviously give none. Nothing seems to have changed much, except that you jumped to the other side of the fence.

Still the argumentative one aren't you?  No, I've just gotten tired of the liberal mantra of everyone having to fit into their mold and became more independent.  It does appear that there are those here who can't stand for someone to think on their own instead of following the doctrine of liberal group-speak. 

And you just provided the example of how liberals here are attempting to surpress free thinking but enforce your group-think by shunning anyone who engages in such.

If that is not communistic thinking then I wonder what is..  That fits perfectly in George Orwell's "1984'.

somewhere recently i pasted an ORWELL quote about repitive liars in govt believing their own lies. stuff like..single payer healthcare is a bad thing..

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 65

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

We don't have a communist regime in this country, so sharing of wealth is not in the cards  at least for now. 

No we don't have a communist regime, but there are plenty of ideas that are particular to communism that is carried out and suggested by liberals and the left. 

And yes, no doubt there are many Filipinos (and those from other countries) who are looking for a handout.

those dern neomarxists?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 65

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why would her parents want to continue to speak to an idiot?

Would one have to be an idiot to have a person work for something rather than be given it?  My Dad always told us that anything worth having was worth working for.  What has happened to the work ethic in this country?

Nothing. Its just topics like this that demonize those that most likely CANT. phyisical mental whatever. You relize the same one that says liberals all get freebies also touts the high employment number. You know,,black unemployment is down,,but stillll po folk painted as lazy.  Its easy to pick on the less fortunate, and easy to keep them down.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 65

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The GOP Tax plan just:

• increased the deficit by a whopping 1.5 to 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.

I have been told that posting off-topic is a no-no.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 65

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors