Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Following Pelosi/Trump Graham Calls SQUAD Communists

Message 1 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I am convinced that Lindsey has a dark secret that Trump has found out and that is what is driving his actions and comments. Becaused if McCain was alive he would have kicked  his rear end all of the Capitol

Wait I think I know This One

Trump Knows That

Lindsey Graham is Joe McCarthy's Child - Conceived During an Affair Outside His Marriage With Someone Other Then His Wife Jean

Maybe he's afraid that trump and Epstein have the goods on him for an act of pedophilia?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Graham is getting his lines from Putin's speechwriters...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Graham is up for re-election.  It's all about self-preservation in the red state of SC.

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@rker321 wrote:

I am convinced that Lindsey has a dark secret that Trump has found out and that is what is driving his actions and comments. Becaused if McCain was alive he would have kicked  his rear end all of the Capitol

Wait I think I know This One

Trump Knows That

Lindsey Graham is Joe McCarthy's Child - Conceived During an Affair Outside His Marriage With Someone Other Then His Wife Jean

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7
I am afraid poor Lindsey has now gone off the deep end, never mind in 2015 he called Trump racist and a bigot. Ooops!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Following Pelosi/Trump Graham Calls SQUAD Communists

Message 7 of 7

Graham declines to condemn racist Trump tweets and calls Democratic congresswomen 'a bunch of communists'

Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, one of President Donald Trump's strongest allies on Capitol Hill, declined on Monday to condemn the President over his racist tweets against several minority members of Congress, instead calling them a "bunch of communists."

Graham's comments, which were later tweeted out by Trump, are the latest example of congressional Republican alignment with Trump in the face of fierce controversy.

"Well, we all know that (New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) and this crowd are a bunch of communists, they hate Israel, they hate our own country," Graham said during an appearance on "Fox and Friends."

"They're calling the guards along our border, the border patrol agents, 'concentration camp guards.'

They accuse people who support Israel of doing it for the Benjamins. They're anti-Semitic. They're anti-America."

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors