Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 29

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The number is over 6K.

When I look at the data I see a spike in cases realted to increased testing. Over the week I noticed many more drive thru test sites available. Originally it was by appointment only, now it's just show up and you'll get tested. Test results take up to 5 days becasue of the back log. 

There are very dense urban areas in FL and that's where the issues are.  Why would the whole state be locked down? Even NY isn't doing that and that state is producing 60% of all cases. 

NY is doing it, and so are other States except FL. Even the good Dr. and VP said the guidelines call for it, but FL ingores what Feds have told them. That is right from Dr. F on TV this evening.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

The number is over 6K.

When I look at the data I see a spike in cases realted to increased testing. Over the week I noticed many more drive thru test sites available. Originally it was by appointment only, now it's just show up and you'll get tested. Test results take up to 5 days becasue of the back log. 

There are very dense urban areas in FL and that's where the issues are.  Why would the whole state be locked down? Even NY isn't doing that and that state is producing 60% of all cases. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

Florida cases are now >5000.    The GOV has not declared a "stay at home" emergency...how is that responsible.    It isn't.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@Richva wrote:

Boy, I really wish those testing kits the Trump administration shipped had worked .

China has spares. lol

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@GailL1 wrote:

NYT 03/29/2020 - HOW TO SKI THROUGH A PANDEMIC 

We seem to be surrounded by a bunch of stupid, uncaring and I will probably add uneducated people.

They seem to think that a pandemic stay at home order is another name for a vacation.

EEEEEEK,  THEY CAN ALSO VOTE !   EEEEEK

Governors - many of your citizens are not responsible. 

All states have had problems enforcing their statewide stay at home orders. 

How should these orders be enforced????

Some states are trying fines and others depending upon the severity actual jail time.

How should these orders be enforced regardless of whether they are statewide or locally mandated?

Maryland is arresting them. 

Like the guy in Charles County who had a bonfire party with 60 folks over.   For the second time...

Hogan issued a stay-at-home order this evening.  We've basically been doing that for two weeks already, but on a voluntary basis.  Now, anyone who says they are essential employees must have a signed letter from their employer stating that fact.   State Police are out enforcing it. One year in jail or $5,000. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I couldn't be more proud of our president and ESPECIALLY Gov. Ron DeSantis and how they're dealing with the virus and protecting us.  Imagine if we had  Gillium as Governor.  Dear Lord we dodged a bullet! He's a drunk, drug user and still out of control corruption.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/us/andrew-gillum-florida-rehab.html

I cannot be proud of a POTUS that denied all of this at first, then minimized it, delayed action on it and is costing hundreds to thousands of human lives because of it.  Simply the truth.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

To anyone who thinks closing the borders at this time is helpful:  see that big dustcloud in the distance? That's the horse DeSantis let out of the barn weeks ago.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

NYT 03/29/2020 - HOW TO SKI THROUGH A PANDEMIC 

We seem to be surrounded by a bunch of stupid, uncaring and I will probably add uneducated people.

They seem to think that a pandemic stay at home order is another name for a vacation.

EEEEEEK,  THEY CAN ALSO VOTE !   EEEEEK

Governors - many of your citizens are not responsible. 

All states have had problems enforcing their statewide stay at home orders. 

How should these orders be enforced????

Some states are trying fines and others depending upon the severity actual jail time.

How should these orders be enforced regardless of whether they are statewide or locally mandated?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

Boy, I really wish those testing kits the Trump administration shipped had worked .

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
New cases 3 in my (FL) county are related to out of state travel.

Just about all of the cases in the country I live in are that way. It was people from here who traveled to other places and returned, and that is true in the rest of my state. The first couple had gone to NC and changed planes in Phoenix, and Denver. At that time Denver was just starting to see the virus. The second step you will see it spread from local unidentified places and we are now at that stage. FL was an entry point for the Virus as it is a gateway city for the USA just as NYC, LA, SFO and others. The Mayor of Miami has it, and he says he got it from a group from Brazil who visited on some official type of business and he had spent time with them. He said over 50% of that group came down with it right after they left FL. What the Gov. of FL is doing now to block roads will do nothing to cut cases as it is to late.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors