Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Flat-Earthers

Message 1 of 2

Sorondo is correct.  There is a tipping point, something of which I have spoken.  It is surprise that the world is reacting so negatively, as the truth is obvious to all but trump and the others who choose to live in the insular world of fanstasy and greed.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Flat-Earthers

Message 2 of 2

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/vatican-compares-trump-to-flatearthers-over-his-climate-agreem...

Vatican Compares Trump To Flat-Earthers Over His Climate Agreement Withdrawal

Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris agreement has attracted scathing comments from world leaders, politicians, entrepreneurs, and pretty much everyone who doesn’t want to do terrible damage to our planet.  

The decision has even drawn the wrath of the Vatican, which Trump visited just last week. Bishop Marcelo Sanchez Sorondo, head of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, made his critical remarks known in an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica.

“Thinking that we need and must rely on coal and oil is like claiming that the Earth is not round. It’s an absurdity brought forward only to make money,” Sanchez Sorondo stated. “I believe that oil lobbyists are behind this decision. They are pushing for it. Big oil is pulling Trump's strings and he can’t oppose them, although this doesn’t mean he wants to.”

Actually I think we already have done terrible damage to our planet. The question is when will we stop, and when we do stop will it be to late.

There is a tipping point, a point of no return, a point when we can't go back, we can't stop it, and science has a conservative bias.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors