Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: First Trump Came for Mexicans

Message 31 of 42

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-rk9152 gets no cigar...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RK gets a whole box from me-Best reply I seen have seen on this board  in weeks. Guess he/she hit a nerve with the Lefties.

So - what's he gonna do with them?

Nobody with the sense god gave a turnip ever smoked in the first place...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 42

I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 42

@mandm84 wrote:

Study Germany 1933 , deniers !!!

Can you point to the page where it says that the German government came after illegal immigrants?

By the way - do you think it is bad for the government to attempt to enforce it's borders?

Sometimes a bit more thinking than the "Hitler meme" is needed for an intelligent post.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 42
Another drive by post.

BAMN .... there's you actual nazi organization at work, in Berkley, wearing black masks, right now. They have good intentions.... right?

liberals have rejected civility
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 42

Study Germany 1933 , deniers !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 42

20882288_735646903297978_6676778258806526553_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 42

Alferd wrote-rk9152 gets no cigar...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RK gets a whole box from me-Best reply I seen have seen on this board  in weeks. Guess he/she hit a nerve with the Lefties.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 42

Trump demented syndrome  posters have have completed lost it. With all the important things going on with this country that have to resort fake comments that have no basis in facts.  Imagine what they will be like in 7 1/2 years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 42

Gruffstuff and Mlseker are correct.

rk9152 gets no cigar...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 42

1) He did not "Come for the Mexicans. He "came for" those here illegally regardless of their nation of origin.

2) He did not "Come for the Muslims". He did agree with Obama that certain nations needed additional scrutiny. They were certainly not representative of the world-wide Muslim population.

3) He didn't "Come for the Transgenders". He made a common sense decision based on the mission of the military.

4) If you want to talk about creeping normalcy, how about an Asian sportscaster being reassigned because of his name or a horse named "Traveler" being labeled a symbol of "white supremacy"?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.