Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: First Trump Came for Mexicans

Message 21 of 42

More accusations? Who do I support? in you opinion?

I support anyone who supports the constitution. I don't always agree with their interpretation, but support? absolutely.

Do you support BAMN?

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As a nation becomes vicious they will need more control. Freedom and those who want more freedom will keep government out of our lives by living virtuous lives. The constitution is a combination of good heads working and good hearts caring.

BAMN is violently criminal at it's core.

libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Another drive by post.

BAMN .... there's you actual nazi organization at work, in Berkley, wearing black masks, right now. They have good intentions.... right?

Much better than the people you support 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland.

I look forward to their take on "First Trump Came for the Mexicans".                          I'm sure you do. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

It seems to me, that some here don't comprehend the code words that those who fear anyone who is not 'white".   

AKA:   Diversity is code word WHITE GENOCIDE.     That is what they fear....some "other" is going to replace them.       That is why the White Nationalists are actually screaming not just about people with non-white skin colored people but also those with Jewish heritage.  

Unfortunately Donald pandered to those people during the campaign and continues to do so, that is why he is screaming about "the Wall".    It is a pure fear-mongering button pushing for those who fear the first level, the most visual level of "diversity" .   

"The Wall" is one of those "dog whistle" things that you lefties love to whine about. It means "national security" - are you opposed to national security?

Opposed to a wall that -

1) Will cost twice to four times the current highest estimate.

2) Will result in seizure of hundreds of millions of dollars of private property.

3) Will be perpetually behind schedule.

4) Will not work a tenth as well as the claimed "alternate reality" fairy tale.

5) Will never be paid for by Mexico.

6) Will forever be referred to worldwide as trump's cluster bleep.

Gee - all that has to be done is make certain that the US/Mexican border is in the "Alternate Reality"

Those simplistic solutions for republicans/conservatives looking for simple and easy fixes have always been simple, easy - and wrong.

Sorry dearie - factual observations of the real world cannot be considered personal attacks.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42

@afisher wrote:

It seems to me, that some here don't comprehend the code words that those who fear anyone who is not 'white".   

AKA:   Diversity is code word WHITE GENOCIDE.     That is what they fear....some "other" is going to replace them.       That is why the White Nationalists are actually screaming not just about people with non-white skin colored people but also those with Jewish heritage.  

Unfortunately Donald pandered to those people during the campaign and continues to do so, that is why he is screaming about "the Wall".    It is a pure fear-mongering button pushing for those who fear the first level, the most visual level of "diversity" .   

"The Wall" is one of those "dog whistle" things that you lefties love to whine about. It means "national security" - are you opposed to national security?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

@MIseker wrote:

I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland.

I look forward to their take on "First Trump Came for the Mexicans".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

@mandm84 wrote:

Read and learn for yourself rk9152 !!!

What would you like me to read that would help me understand your point?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42
Gotcha... another drive by.

libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

Read and learn for yourself rk9152 !!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors