Views

Re: First Trump Came for Mexicans

Message 1 of 42

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland.

I look forward to their take on "First Trump Came for the Mexicans".

I gave that long ago. you denied they said what they said. 

Three days ago you posted, "I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland".

You know my denying they said what they said is a lie.

Now, do you want to honestly discuss their views or do you want to play games?? 

sorry, you have the person telling the lie flipped. I talked about it in a post long ago. I talked about how Trumps speeches affected them. You said it didnt.

I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you saying that someone else used your sign on to post - "I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland"? All I asked was - what was their "take"?

It may be a function of age, but I gotta admit - i do not think of 3-4 days ago as "long ago".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland.

Three days ago you posted, "I'm out in Old Mexico right now visiting my Mexican family members. They have an interesting take on things here in their Homeland".

sorry, you have the person telling the lie flipped. I talked about it in a post long ago. I talked about how Trumps speeches affected them. You said it didnt.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I think I will reserve judgement on this until I find out what kind of shoes FLOTUS is wearing today...

Yep - and what kind of and how many lies BLOTUS comes up with today...

Confusing, as always. Are you posting about "came for the Mexicans" or are you making a fashion statement about the First Lady's shoes.

Yes - or no - or something else entirely...

Figure it out yourself.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 42

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I think I will reserve judgement on this until I find out what kind of shoes FLOTUS is wearing today...

Confusing, as always. Are you posting about "came for the Mexicans" or are you making a fashion statement about the First Lady's shoes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 42

@jimc91 wrote:

You got that right, jim. The First Lady's shoes are the key to the rescue efforts in Texas. And, as to "came for the Mexicans" - you're right, it's all about the shoes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 42

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 42

@jimc91 wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 42

@jimc91 wrote:

I am wondering if Hillary was POTUS if they would have a comment each day about how her Chairman Mao jacket looks?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 42

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.