Know someone over 50 who is making a difference? Nominate them for the AARP Purpose Prize. Nominations close March 31!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: First Time in History 4 US Embassy

Message 1 of 2

According to one of my adopted daughters, who is currently doing post doc linguistic/cultural anthropological research at Oxford - all an American needs to do to be safe in the presence of anti-trump demonstrators and crowds is display clothing with the sentiment "impeach trump", or other sorts of clothing such as a pink knit hat with cat ears like those worn in the Women's March...

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

First Time in History 4 US Embassy

Message 2 of 2

First time in History a US President visits one of our most trusted Allies and the Local US Embassy has to tell Americans in the Country to HIDE..................................

London (CNN)The US embassy has taken the unusual step of issuing a warning to American citizens in the UK to "keep a low profile" during the visit of President Donald Trump.

There are fears that demonstrations over Trump's three-day visit to the UK, where he will meet with British Prime Minister Theresa May and Queen Elizabeth, could turn violent.

The largest demonstration is expected in central London on Friday where a giant "Trump baby" balloon will fly close to Parliament after being given the go-ahead by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.

Trump Balloon.png

This Buffoon is putting the Lives of ALL Americans especially those traveling outside the USA in Danger.........................yup everything is just fine and everyone is Happy

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies