AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: First Charges In Mueller Investigation!

Message 1 of 7

@NerdyMom wrote:

This is faster than I had thought.  Fascinating.  

If you think that was fast, wait til you see Der Trumper's lightening-enhanced Presidential Pardons as soon as the inditments are revelaed. He's probably already got them drafted for his son, son-in-law, National Security Director, Campaign Chairman and Attorney General, not to mention everyone's who's worked for him in the last 10 years.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

This is faster than I had thought.  Fascinating.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

This news made the Fox Conspiracy Theory spinner extraordinaire :  hannity, lose it last night.    If you want to see the hilarity, go to his twitter feed...it is quite a hoot.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

The indictment story has been reported by FOX News, The Hill, etc.

Could you imagine Kushner indicted? That would be headline news on a daily basis. I'm thinking Manafort, but no one would totally surprise me. We'll know Monday, I think.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

First Charges In Mueller Investigation!

Message 5 of 7

Per members of the Trump Cult, CNN is Fake News. so we can all disregard this new report from CNN.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Who do you think will be indicted first...Manafort?

Longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen testified before both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees this week. According to NBC, “there was an extended focus on emails he received in 2015 from Felix Sater, a former Trump associate with a criminal past, about a potential deal to open a Trump Tower in the Russian capital.”

At the time, Sater wrote to Cohen: “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/27/mueller_has_reportedly_issued_his_first_charges_wh...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

First Charges In Mueller Investigation!

Message 7 of 7

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

"Washington (CNN)A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.
A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment."
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors