Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Finally got the Mueller Report and reading it....

Message 1 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:   The only thing they care about is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Yes, and most of all they care about keeping him there. If it takes a little help from Russia so be it, they can just keep on looking the other way. Isn't that what true Patriots do?

Pan - how did you get the power to speak for " they".

Can you show any differently?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Finally got the Mueller Report and reading it....

Message 2 of 25

Tom is reading the Mueller Report. I ask everyone, how many members of the Trump Cult will read the Mueller Report? The answer is of course zero.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! The other bottom line takeaway is when Trump was told about the Special Counsel and his reply was, " I am *ucked, my Presidency is over." It should be!!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Finally got the Mueller Report and reading it....

Message 4 of 25

Those in law enforcement understand when a person being interviewed says, " More than 30 times Trump claimed he "did not recall" or had "no independant memory" of a certain instance or regarding questions or followups," he/she is guilty and lying. 

Inncocent people answer questions with YES or NO answers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25
finally finished it the other day. Wow. I was really impressed by the inclusion of the questions posed to Trump and his answers. Mueller however was not, lol!! Found Trump's answers " inadequate." So did I frankly. More than 30 times Trump claimed he "did not recall" or had "no independant memory" of a certain instance or regarding questions or followups. Pretty bad memory for a businessman, and especially a President. It is abundantly clear as it was even before I read the Mueller report, Trump did commit crimes, esp. many instances of obstruction!! It was clear in reading Muellers analysis in the sections he too was very troubled by Trump's words, or actions or both. A shame he could not indict him. Very clear he is leaving any followup on how to handle Trump up to Congress. In my opinion each and every member has an obligation to read this report or they should be FIRED!!!!!! Trump is guilty as sin, a criminal, so he then should be locked up!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

Democrats should get off the pot and suphena Muller to testify infrot of Congress. I have no ideas what they are waiting for they need to have Mueller testify  so that we can all see and understand what he meant in all the questions that we have about his report.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

I am very deep into all the contacts that Team Trump had with Russia now, and all the contacts regarding the proposed Trump Tower Moscow project with Cohen, and his subsequent lies to Congress about this. I am also reminded by the constant lies by the White House at the time, when asked about any business in Russia and it was always " no business in Russia," over and over and over and over again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@Tom5678 wrote:

I got the 25% larger print version. Man it is big and heavy, but oh so easy to read. I thought I would start this thread for anyone else who is reading the book, or even who has already read the book. I am 50 pages in, and the focus is still on the Russian interference in the 2016 election. I was aware of quite a bit already as many of us were, but the level of sophistication and just the general scope of what Russia did and how they did it just boggles my mind to be honest! Many of the pro Trump, anti Hillary accounts they set up especially on Facebook had hundreds of thousands of followers. I am just blown away at how large of a project this was by Russia.....we simply cannot let anything like this happen ever again, period. End of statement.   Onward!!!

It’s so logical and thorough. It was a pleasure to read....as far as reports go anyway. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25
my greatest fear, is that something like this could happen again, in 2020, because as we all know Trump has no interest in doing what needs to be done too stop it, and why would he, esp. when he answered the question George posed to him about receiving an offer of foreign help in an election, as we all know how he answered that question, right?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In general, prosecutors do not like calling a reluctant witness to testify and for good reason. But can you imagine something like the following?

Mr. Mueller, is it true that when you started the investigation, you instructed members of your investigative team that no matter what they learned, we would NOT indict the President because of the Justice Department policy? 

Can you imagine how powerful a YES answer to that question would be on national television?

@CriticalThinking  - You are so right!  I do believe Mueller should testify in public, and I don't understand why he believes that to be a problem. He is not under the control of Barr or anyone else at this point.  I have also heard the pundits and strategists call for having his staff in to testify publicly. No one knows the material like the people who put it together. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors