Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Finally got the Mueller Report and reading it....

Message 21 of 25

@Tom5678 

I have not read it. But, from what you have said so far, and maybe CT and Panj might comment, do you think that it would be of benefit to have Mueller give public testimony? Or if he just would read portions of it, take questions, or make comments. 

I don’t know why they have not called him in yet (the House), the report is not secret, is public property, and was unbiased and not political, even if trump says otherwise?

Thoughts would be appreciated. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:   The only thing they care about is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Yes, and most of all they care about keeping him there. If it takes a little help from Russia so be it, they can just keep on looking the other way. Isn't that what true Patriots do?

Pan - how did you get the power to speak for " they".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

CriticalThinking:   The only thing they care about is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Yes, and most of all they care about keeping him there. If it takes a little help from Russia so be it, they can just keep on looking the other way. Isn't that what true Patriots do?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Finally got the Mueller Report and reading it....

Message 24 of 25

Tom, unfortunately we have a President who denies what happened and refuses to do anything about it. Just as bad, his dedicated followers (a cult) don't care about Russian Cyber Attacks against the U.S. The only thing they care about is protecting their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Finally got the Mueller Report and reading it....

Message 25 of 25

I got the 25% larger print version. Man it is big and heavy, but oh so easy to read. I thought I would start this thread for anyone else who is reading the book, or even who has already read the book. I am 50 pages in, and the focus is still on the Russian interference in the 2016 election. I was aware of quite a bit already as many of us were, but the level of sophistication and just the general scope of what Russia did and how they did it just boggles my mind to be honest! Many of the pro Trump, anti Hillary accounts they set up especially on Facebook had hundreds of thousands of followers. I am just blown away at how large of a project this was by Russia.....we simply cannot let anything like this happen ever again, period. End of statement.   Onward!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors