Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Feinstien`s Chinese spy

Message 1 of 6

I'm not sure what the defense here is - the FBI was wrong about him, the FBI was inefficient in their arrest, or it doean't matter, she is a Dem?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@easyed598 wrote:

After 20 years nothing was divulged LOL ,   .Not only was he deaf he was blind LOL.HE  wasn`t prosecuted because when he knew he was discovered he skip off back to China before our government could convict him.

More FAKE NEWS.....not surprising.  They couldn't convict him because he was NEVER indicted for anything.  Sometimes you just have to help far-right extremists along.....they often can't figure out much on their own.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

centrist wrote--Hmmmm.....I wonder why one can't find this information on any credible news site.  Whatcha think, EZ?  Fake News?  LOL.  From YOUR link.....

“The FBI wasn’t able to charge the individual – possibly because he was passing on political intelligence, rather than classified materials – making the prosecution nearly impossible,” Fox News reported.

After being questioned by the FBI, it was determined that nothing of great substance was divulged by the driver.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After 20 years nothing was divulged LOL ,   .Not only was he deaf he was blind LOL.HE  wasn`t prosecuted because when he knew he was discovered he skip off back to China before our government could convict him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@easyed598 wrote:

I find it amazing that the Trump-haters are making such a big deal over a meeting that didn`t produce any Hillary dirt and was perfectly legal but the Obama administration  kept this under wrap for years.     Feinstein's driver of 20 yrs. a Chinese spy

Hmmmm.....I wonder why one can't find this information on any credible news site.  Whatcha think, EZ?  Fake News?  LOL.  From YOUR link.....

“The FBI wasn’t able to charge the individual – possibly because he was passing on political intelligence, rather than classified materials – making the prosecution nearly impossible,” Fox News reported.

After being questioned by the FBI, it was determined that nothing of great substance was divulged by the driver.

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@easyed598 wrote:

I find it amazing that the Trump-haters are making such a big deal over a meeting that didn`t produce any Hillary dirt and was perfectly legal but the Obama administration  kept this under wrap for years.     Feinstein's driver of 20 yrs. a Chinese spy

He had been her driver for 20 years and she failed to vet him?  Much like Debbie Wasserman Schultz's computer hackers technicians.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Feinstien`s Chinese spy

Message 6 of 6

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors