Honored Social Butterfly

Feds ‘Targeting And Investigating’ Heads Of BLM, Antifa And Those Who Fund Them

DHS Chief: Feds ‘Targeting And Investigating’ Heads Of BLM, Antifa And Those Who Fund Them

Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Chad Wolf told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Monday night that the Department of Justice (DOJ) was investigating the heads of Black Lives Matter and Antifa over the violent rioting that has broken out in Democratic-controlled cities across the United States.

Wolf began the segment by noting that 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was “delusional” after Biden suggested today that there would be more violence if Trump won re-election.

“Do you think the Department of Homeland Security is getting the help it needs from the Justice Department?” Carlson later pressed. “Why haven’t we seen the leaders of Antifa and BLM arrested and charged with conspiracy under RICO like the heads of the mafia families were?”

“Well, this is something that I have talked to the AG personally about,” Wolf responded. “I know that they are working on it. Look, we have seen about 300 arrests across this country regarding civil unrest and protesting, violent protesting and I would say, criminal protesting.”

“I know the Department of Justice has charged about 74, 75 individuals there in Portland with different federal crimes,” Wolf continued. “We will continue to see how those investigations are going. Department of Justice is also targeting and investigating the head of these organizations, the individuals that are paying for these individuals to move across the country.”

“What we know, Tucker, is that we have seen groups and individuals move from Portland to other parts of the country,” Wolf said. “We had about about 175 arrests in Kenosha, almost 100 of them were from out of state. So, we know they are moving around. We have seen them in D.C., in Sacramento, and elsewhere. They are organized. We have seen similar tactics being used from Portland and other cities across the country as well. So, we know that there is organization, I know the Department of Justice is also looking at that as well.”

VIMTSTL
Social Butterfly

THIS is way overdue!  From what i've read and heard, apparently the administration is aware of something going on in the shadows regarding these riots possibly being funded.  And that makes sense with all the riot gear, molotov cocktails, bats, bricks and other battle gear at the rioters disposal. I'm quite sure they don't, ordinarily, carry that kind of stuff around with them on a daily basis.

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

DHS Chief: Feds ‘Targeting And Investigating’ Heads Of BLM, Antifa And Those Who Fund Them

Trump is learning from his BFF Putin and of course our self proclaimed patriots see nothing wrong with it. I'm old enough to remember when Nixon did it Republicans were outraged. How times change.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We all KNOW George Soros is the usual culprit. I'll wait to see the published finding before any judgement. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:  We all KNOW George Soros is the usual culprit. I'll wait to see the published finding before any judgement. 

Please let me in on your secret.....how do you "KNOW" anything at all about George Soros and his spending habits aside from what you hear on Fox and like cesspools of misinformation? Just curious.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png