Honored Social Butterfly

Fauci to receive more personal security after threats....

how sad but not really all that surprising. After sharing some bleak covid forecasts, he gets threats and unwelcome messages. He is now recommeding a national shutdown I see also, even though some GOP Govs. are resisting this.

Fauci to receive more personal protecting after receiving threats. 

also:

Fauci suggests need for national shutdown. 

Honored Social Butterfly

What radical conservative nut case would threaten the chief source of factual scientific infromation that we have?  Dr. Fauci should be given a medal for being the grown-up in the room and the voice of reason in King Trump's court of ever-changing jesters.

Trusted Contributor

Your wrong sorry-full narrative and TELL TALES as presented below. And your spelling of "recommeding" shows how deep seated your rot goes.

"He is now recommeding a national shutdown I see also, even though some GOP Govs. are resisting this.".

May i remind you awful thinkers, with NEGATIVE miens against anything Trump that you have once again presented what you are good that. projecting anything Trump bad.

UPON SUGGESTIONS BY THE LIKES OF GOV. DESANTIS OF FL. PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ABOUT TO QUARANTINE THE EPICENTERS OF THE PESTILENCE. LIKE NY DC FL, INCLUDING PREVENTING POTENTIAL SPOTS FOR ENORMOUS OUTBREAK AND WAS STOPPED BY THE EXPERTS YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO WORSHIP AND APPLAUD.

When are you people going to be reasonable, with POSITIVE thinking.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Fortunately Fauci does give a more realistic view, than does trump. And he does not out and out lie like trump does. Although sometimes he seems to pull his punches because of trump being there. 
And would we expect anything less from the trump cult...if you are not paying homage to or submitting to the dictator, and all that he says, then you are a subhuman and your life must be threatened...we keep seeing the same replay over and over...what nice folks...not!

Trusted Contributor

Empty reckless thoughtless and unfounded rhetoric. The usual constant song from members of the avowed evil left.

THIS IS NOT UNEXPECTED FROM YOU OPPOSITE PEOPLE.

Can you possibly give one instance of Trump;s positivism.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickykarim wrote:
Empty reckless thoughtless and unfounded rhetoric. The usual constant song from members of the avowed evil left.

THIS IS NOT UNEXPECTED FROM YOU OPPOSITE PEOPLE.

Can you possibly give one instance of Trump;s positivism.

You betcha ..... Trump was "positive" that the Corona Virus would go away by April and that it was nothing more than a Democratic hoax.

Trump's "positivism" sure ain't working out too good for America mickykarim!

The only thing "positive" about Trump is that he is an incompetent moron!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

I can't, sorry. You asked, I answered. We can do so much better in November!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
I can't, sorry. You asked, I answered. We can do so much better in November!

You can do better by not voting for Sleepy Joe and voting for Trump who will be the winner (including your vote or NOT)!

Honored Social Butterfly

Me neither! I've been looking for three years to find something positive about trump...still haven't found any. 

But, here's the real news, how can you say anything positive about sociopathic authoritarian!

Honored Social Butterfly

the other side has short memories it seems. I recall quite vividly the love they had for Obama.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png